Georgia Babies

Need prayers please

My 13 mo niece was attacked by their family dog today. They are rushing her to children's to see a pedi plastic surgeon. Please pray for baby camryn and for my brother and SIL. Sounds like it is serious but she is stable. We are so worried :

Re: Need prayers please

• Oh no! Praying for her and them. keep us updated
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh my!  Healing thoughts their way!

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thoughts and prayers for your niece!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • I saw this on FB! I am thinking of her and saying prayers. I am sure her parents are beside themselves. Keep us posted on how she is doing. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks y'all.  They were able sedate and to stitch her up in the ER at egglesston but they had the pedi plastic surgeon do it which gave everyone a more peace of mind that the scars will be minimized as much as possible.  The only other possible concern is that it damaged her saliva glands- it was a very deep wound.  They went home late last night.  The dog will have to be put down- this was the second time it bit one of the kids.  The first was not as severe.  The dog has always had anxiety issues and medication didn't help.  The other really sad part is that they also had a 6 mo puppy hit and killed by a car last weekend :-(

• How awful :(

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How awful!  Prayers to her!  : (
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Many prayers for your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending T&P!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Prayers are being sent her way. It is such a sad thing when the dog you love hurts someone you love more.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Prayers sent!!! So sorry to hear this.
  • Oh my goodness.  I hope she has a speedy recovery and no long lasting trauma.  Such a sad story all around for everyone involved.

• kepkep member
    So scary--and sad! I am so sorry this happened--hope her recovery goes well. XOXO
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"