Baby Names

Suggestions..

DH and I can't come to an agreement on a girls name, but we both agreed her middle name will be one of three; Patricia (my grandmother), Hazel (my great grandmother), or Violet (DH's grandmother).  The first names we really like are; Nadia (Me/DH), Kiera (Me/DH), Stella (Me), Eliza (DH), and Amelia (Me). 

The thing is; I don't think some of the fn's go well with the mn's.  Can you give me some suggestions please to help us out?  Plus DS name is Gavin and our last name starts with an S and ends with an R.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Suggestions..

• I love the name Hazel and Violet. What about one of those as the first name with Patricia as the middle?
    Love: 5/2004
    Marriage: 4/2008
    Baby Carriage #1: 5/2012
    Baby Carriage #2: 1/2016

• I think Nadia Violet sounds great. You could also do Patrice instead of Patricia if that flow works better for you.

I would cut the names you both don't like: Stella, Eliza and Amelia, and stick to Keira or Nadia (I prefer Nadia)

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Loading the player...
  • imageManderlin923:
    I think Nadia Violet sounds great. You could also do Patrice instead of Patricia if that flow works better for you. I would cut the names you both don't like: Stella, Eliza and Amelia, and stick to Keira or Nadia I prefer Nadia
    This! Love, Nadia.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • J+G+MJ+G+M member

imageenglishtearose:
    I love the name Hazel and Violet. What about one of those as the first name with Patricia as the middle?

I've already suggested that to my DH and it did not fly, so we agreed to use one for the middle name instead of the first name.  Thank you for your suggestion :o)

• J+G+MJ+G+M member
    imageManderlin923:

I think Nadia Violet sounds great. You could also do Patrice instead of Patricia if that flow works better for you.

I would cut the names you both don't like: Stella, Eliza and Amelia, and stick to Keira or Nadia (I prefer Nadia)

I think it sounds great as well ~ Nadia Violet. If our DS was going to be a girl we chose the name Nadia, but now we aren't as in love with the name as we were before. I really like Nadia Violet though. Thank you!
  • I like Kiera Violet!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Nadia Violet also stood out to me. I think that is a super cute name.
  • /
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Keira Violet or Amelia Hazel!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Nadia Hazel.
  • Nadia Hazel or Keira Violet are lovely! I agree, go down to the two you both agree on. 

• imageIloveshanej:
    I like Kiera Violet!

This!

DS1-7/21/2011 @ 1:51am

DD-5/29/2013 @ 2:40pm

DS2-5/29/2013 @ 3:21pm

#4 EDD- 9/28/2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"