Trying to Get Pregnant

Lame GTKY- March

Anything you are looking forward to in March?  

Basketball?  St Patrick's Day?  Easter?  Spring Break?

I am pretty excited to have DS this year for Easter.  We haven't for 3 years.   Pretty darn excited!  

I also get to see my sister, drink wine, east sushi, and hang out in a hotel together Monday night before a long day of doctor appointments the next day!   Love my sister.

I think March will also bring a promotion for my husband!

What about you?
imageimage
Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
induction due to HELLP

Re: Lame GTKY- March

• March as a month is not that thrilling, but it's the first month that we start to see some of the early Spring flowers pop up in our yard, so that makes me excited :).
    imageimage

• In two weeks we leave for England, our belated honeymoon...I just can't wait! Castles and pubs and fish & chips stands and museums and cathedrals, here we come!!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • It's my friend's birthday today so we will all be going out tomorrow night. My sister's birthday is on the 12th, and I'm just looking forward to no school for Easter Break!

DH's schedule changed and he will be working St. Patrick's Day and Easter on afternoon shift now. So blah about both of those this year. 

imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• imagegscoville:
    In two weeks we leave for England, our belated honeymoon...I just can't wait! Castles and pubs and fish & chips stands and museums and cathedrals, here we come!!

That sounds amazing! Have an awesome trip!

imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• My dance students have their first competition in 4 weeks. The next four weeks are pretty hellish for me with rehearsals 6-7 days a week, 5-7 hours a day, depending on the day. I am also making 21 costumes and a bunch of props and accessories. After that, things will calm down. So I guess that's what I'm looking forward to -- things calming down at the end of March. :)
  • Eh we don't have much going on in March yet. Hopefully the contractors will come soon and grade our yard. Then we can start planting seed and not have a mud pit anymore! And we'll have a paved driveway instead of this gravel nonsense.

Oh and hopefully DH's dad comes out this month! That would mean lots of painting, getting our garage door opener installed and a few other projects around the house getting done!

imageFertility Friend Chart

TTC #1 since 10/12
    7/13 : DX Possible PCOS
    ---ultrasound shows clear left ovary, "polycystic appearance" on right
    ---TSH and prolactin levels : Good
    10/9/13
    : RE appointment scheduled

Anniversary
  • imagegscoville:
    In two weeks we leave for England, our belated honeymoon...I just can't wait! Castles and pubs and fish & chips stands and museums and cathedrals, here we come!!

Yay! Sounds like a good time. It will probably be chilly, though. I went to London 2 years ago in January. It was definitely an experience, haha. Have so much fun!

• I love spring in general. Flower gardens are one of my big passions.

Secondly, College basketball. After our win against Duke last night we should be in the tournament. There is also a good chance will get a by the first round. Go Wahoos!!

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • Warmer weather and springing forward!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegscoville:

Yay!!  That will be great!  Hope you have a blast!!

imagepeanut+muse:
    My dance students have their first competition in 4 weeks. The next four weeks are pretty hellish for me with rehearsals 6-7 days a week, 5-7 hours a day, depending on the day. I am also making 21 costumes and a bunch of props and accessories. After that, things will calm down. So I guess that's what I'm looking forward to -- things calming down at the end of March. :)<br>

Ack!  Sounds crazy! But so fun and so rewarding :)  Enjoy!

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• DH and I always grow a big vegetable garden in our back yard and we'll probably start some of our cool weather crops in late March. I'm so excited so see the little radishes and spinach leaves pop out of the ground!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My birthday! Which so far there isn't anything exciting planned, but I know we'll do something fun :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
  • imageSlapptastic:

I do look forward to shamrock shakes and beer.  (Not together, of course)

I flucking LOVE shamrock shakes.

• I'm excited about two things.

1) my college roommate is due on the 14th with her first baby. I'm going to be the godmother so of course I'm uber excited.

2) march madness. This is my Christmas. I EFFING LOVE THE SHIIT out of college basketball. I take off work for it, that's how much I LOVE it.

ROCK. CHALK.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have my Lap sugery on the 21st.

Chad has his repeat SA on the 13th.

We may host a St. Patty's Day party. 

Chad should be getting an interview for a new management position.

More travel for me for work to Memphis, Nashville, and Charleston. 

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • imageCycloneErin:

imageDSMLove:
    DH and I always grow a big vegetable garden in our back yard and we'll probably start some of our cool weather crops in late March. I'm so excited so see the little radishes and spinach leaves pop out of the ground!

I just noticed your SN. I'm also in DSM! &nbsp;

I kinda figured that the "Cyclone" in your SN meant that you were from my neck of the woods. I'm an ISU alum too.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
  • I don't really have much I am looking forward to this month, but one odd thing comes to mind. For St. Patrick's Day, the youth sexual health clinic I volunteer with is going to the local university and giving out free condoms with the clinic's info on them. I'm actually pretty excited to do that, because I think it will be great PR for the clinic and will also be neat to meet new people while they are out celebrating St. Patty's Day (aka jovial and probably tipsy).

eta: I am also excited to see what spring flowers pop up in the garden. We just bought a new house so it'll be interesting to see what spring flowers have been hiding all winter.

• I get to prep for Easter with all my DIY plans and ideas.

My Birthday's this month.

We might take a Family Vacation this month if I can pry DH away from work long enough...damn work.aholic...
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• March brings my birthday and the start of baseball season. Yay! Hoping that like last year I can turn off the heat and open he windows in the house this month.

BabyFruit Ticker

• One step closer to Spring. Love St Patty's Day and celebrating Easter with family.
    TTGP March siggy challenge - a famous woman who inspires me.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Oct. 2008
    E - Born December 22, 2011
    TTC #2
  • We are going to visit my MIL this month! It will be nice to see her again. The rest of her family lives really close & she gets to see them all weekly, if not daily. Having us live "so far" (around 1.5 hrs) away means we don't get to see each other as much (last time was early Jan.). She's been dropping very tiny hints lately that she'd like us to come visit...so we made it happen! We like to make her happy :)
    Married: 4/2012 ~ DS: 11/2013

• My Birthday !!! March 13th.Party!!!
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
  • I get to go back to work. I hate being on hiatus during the winter months. I get cabin fever like crazy.
  • Looking forward to St. Patty's and my birthday (except the getting older part!).  It's also FIL and SIL's birthdays too, so we always have a little family get together.  I like these, but what I really look forward to is seeing my adorable 2 1/2 year old nephew! 

*********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • we are taking my dad to see comedian Jim Gaffigan for his birthday. I'm very excited. also, college baseball is in full swing, and it will be nice to go to the games and not freeze! it's also baseball season for my little nephews and pageant season for my niece so lots of family bonding time happens this time of year. I love it!
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • I work at a university so I still get to look forward to spring break, which means I'm looking forward to going on vacation next week. Woohoo!

My birthday is also in March. I'm not really a big birthday person, but we will probably go out for dinner and I am big on eating so that's cool.

This will be the first year that I don't spend Easter with family (other than H) so I think I'll be a bit lonely. I'm kind of looking forward to preparing a nice dinner though. It might be nice to spend a holiday by ourselves. 

******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• imageSlapptastic:

I do look forward to shamrock shakes and beer.  (Not together, of course)

I think I love you.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• I love March!  Its our 1st wedding anniversary on the 14th and my birthday on the 30th!Big Smile

imageimage

• Its my birthday, my husbands birthday, my cousins birthday AND my brother in laws birthday so those are all exciting. Not big on st. pattys day and kinda looking forward to easter

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Usually nothing that great happens in March. On the 22nd we are going on vacation though, yes!
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Warmer weather, spring break, Easter (DS's first). That's about it. March and September are the most boring months to me. Nothing exciting happens.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The only thing I can think of that excites me is that spring is coming. I'm so done with winter and am ready for warmer temps!
    image   image
  • My hubby, dd, and I are going to Leavenworth, WA this weekend  -- the cute little bavarian town!  I'm fully planning on wine tasting all over the place and buying some ridiculously awesome novelties.

Getting a new living room set some time this month.

Love all the Easter stuff that's out!  :)

My lil bro's b-day is today and my dad's is next thursday .... so that also means dinner out and drinks! hahahaha!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"