2nd Trimester

U/S pics - What have you done with them?

Hi ladies. Quick question. What have you all done with your u/s pics that you have so far? I have had 2 so far, and just have them sitting on my nightstand. I'm a FTM, have wanted this and tried for AGES, so I'll admit, I look at them every night and sometimes even give a little kiss, lol. But was starting to wonder if there is anything cute anyone has done with them? I may do a 'pregnancy album' at some point in the future, but now just want to keep them protected, but look at them every night. Maybe photo frames?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: U/S pics - What have you done with them?

• Ours are just in the envelope with the disk that they'll put them on.  I think DS's are in his little memory box along with all the cards and stuff from the hospital.  I should probably put them in his baby book, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have a pregnancy journal that I fill every week, it has a place for placing u/s and belly pictures so I am planning to put them there. Just a recommendation: scan them asap because I know they can fade with time and you don't want that :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Loading the player...
  • All of the u/s pics from DD are in her baby book.

This LO's are hanging on the fridge right now.  Once I buy a baby book I will put them in there.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • mine is in a frame on my dresser right now.  we used it to announce to our family and friends.  We invited everyone over and decorated in blue and pink and had the frame on the desert table for them figure it out themselves.  it was awesome seeing their faces!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedani_brewer:
    I have an early u/s pic that is on my fridge right now. My sister has a beautiful frame (from her pregnancy) that says something to the effect of "before you were conceived you were wanted, before you were born you were loved" and it has 2 small spaces to put pics in - the first space she has an u/s pic and the second space she has her baby's first pic. It is absolutely beautiful and I plan on getting a similar one.

I love that!  So sweet and cute!  I may have to steal the idea.

Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest

• One of Aidan's is in a frame that says Love at first sight. Lucas' is in an album (had 40 u/s with lots of pictures). I've only had 1 so far with this one and it's in my purse.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Mine are around. Some on the fridge, some are in my nightstand.

I put all of DD's in her baby book once I got one. It has been fun comparing this baby's pics to hers. I'll have to get another baby book soon.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • We didn't get that many pictures with our 3 u/s but we plan on scanning the good ones and print some for a collage type frame to put in his nursery, and print others to put in his baby books. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My pregnancy journal has a little envelope for them, but I also scanned them with my photoscanner and backed them up on our externals.
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • Thank you for these great ideas! I will get around to a baby book...but in the meantime love the idea of a frame on my nightstand.

And thank you for suggesting to scan them! I would have never thought of doing that, but makes sense.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My mom bought me a cute frame that says "Now Showing". After I put the first one in there I told my SO that I am going to sleep with it right next to me. He laughed at me and reminded me the baby is already extremely close to me. I do still look at them all the time of course. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • For now they're on the CD we got from the ultrasound technician sitting on my desk but I will be doing the same thing I did for my daughter. I've been creating a photobook/digital scrapbook for each year of my daughter's life. For the first book I included a couple of pages at the beginning containing u/s pics as well as a couple shots of my pregnant self : )
  • The set from the NT scan are hanging on the fridge. DD's are in her memory book. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have the 2 recent ones they gave us at the early gender ultrasound hanging on the fridge door.  The ones of DD is in her baby book. I'm sure when I have my A/S next Friday, I will take the older ones down and hang the new ones on the fridge LOL!
    Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mine are in an envelope in the baby book right now. I want to get a frame to put one in
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thus far ours are just decorating the fridge. I found this idea on pinterest and i'm debating doing it with ours. 

https://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/550x/49/69/3d/49693d720ec28c0bf5f7478cce30443d.jpg

imageimage
    Anniversary

• I put them in a magnetic frame and put them on the fridge.  Then they will go in the baby book.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• well, with DD there's one in her baby book and the rest are all in a box with all her stuff.  With DS they are still sitting in different places and my daughter plays with some of them.  With this current DS I haven't done a thing; they're just on my desk or where ever.  sigh
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• we keep the most recent one framed in a frame on our bathroom counter. I keep the older ones in a pregnancy memory book I got from my MIL.
  • Mine are currently in my purse. But I am a scrapbooker, so once I start my baby scrapbook, they will go in there.
    BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.
  • imagedani_brewer:
    I have an early u/s pic that is on my fridge right now. My sister has a beautiful frame (from her pregnancy) that says something to the effect of "before you were conceived you were wanted, before you were born you were loved" and it has 2 small spaces to put pics in - the first space she has an u/s pic and the second space she has her baby's first pic. It is absolutely beautiful and I plan on getting a similar one.

Hormones or no hormones, this brought tears to my eyes. How precious! I have my u/s pictures in an album, and will continue to fill it with pregnancy stuff - belly shots, photos from baby showers, etc. It's a smaller album.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We had a LOT of high-level ultrasounds to check on a few things throughout my first pregnancy, and each one was recorded as a video on a DVD.  I pulled a bunch of screenshots off the DVD and printed them, and my mom and I put together a game for my shower where people had to match the ultrasound pictures to a list of body parts.  

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

• We have had a couple of printed pics from each U/S (3 so far) and the rest were emailed to us. I have collected the printed ones and will eventually scrapbook the best of them, and store the rest. 

With the emailed ones, I printed one of the 12 week scans and edited it with Pic Monkey to say "The most beautiful sight I have ever seen" and then printed it and put it in a frame by my bed. I confess to giving that pic a kiss every night, and gazing at my LO.  

I'll probably update it with a 20 week pic when we have one.  

TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"