July 2013 Moms

A/s question

Have my a/s tomorrow and I have a question do they do it vaginally? Or outside the stomach?

This is going to sound horrible but I'm really tired and need to know how much I need to "groom" tomorrow morning..I sound so lazy right now but just don't care!! Thanks in advance ladies! Lol

Re: A/s question

• It should just be your stomach. I did have a short transvaginal u/s at my a/s to check my cervix, but I don't think that's typical.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Mine was just stomach.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine was just stomach too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine was just the stomach
  • Stomach!

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is tomorrow too and I know I will be getting a short transvaginal also to check my cervix but I am considered high risk. It is not typical

• Mine is tomorrow too! yay!   At my NT scan they did a quick internal just to check my cervix and everything was fine, so I'm really not sure if they will do that again or not.  

I can't help, but I hope you have a good scan tomorrow!

Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Mine was only abdominal too!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• imagesomerandomchick:
    It's abdominal, the Transvag ones are only needed very early when your baby is still hard to find in there.

But even if they were looking at your vag, you do not need to groom your vag for a medical professional. Wash it, yes. But OBs and Drs and the like are not going to have an anyeurism at the site of a hairy vag. That's its natural state! I would be more weirded out looking at ones that are shaved or trimmed or waxed etc because it immediately makes me think of them having sex.

Pubic hair is not the end of the world. Honestly.

I wouldn't be trimming for the dr, I'd be grooming for myself because I would feel more comfortable. I couldnt care less about what they would think of me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"