January 2013 Moms

Long time no post

Hello Jan13 Moms, I used to be an active poster but a baby now takes up most of my time ;-) Just checking in to see who is still around?? See if I still recognize of  the SN around here.  So lets do a little.....

ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Long time no post

• Hiiiii I've been thinking about you and a few other ladies who haven't been around. Don't leave us again!

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Don't feel bad! I was MIA almost 2 months due to the chaos!
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still here! Haha. I wasn't as much of a regular as OP, but I was around a lot more than I am now. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't post much during pregnancy but I've been posting more now.  It's so great to have this board, I log in every day and almost always someone has the same question I do! :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good call on the roll call, Mrs. Curtis!

I like your style. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Still here!! Not as often but I try to get on here and their. 
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrittandjp:
    Good call on the roll call, Mrs. Curtis!I like your style. :

Come on girl you know how I roll... ; lol
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • ::waves hi::
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Still here!  I know I haven't posted as much either. Good call on the roll call!

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• Still here too!! Welcome back!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am here! Good to see you! I was also wondering about laurenpacheco and a few others I haven't seen in a while. Did they migrate to the FB group or maybe they are just busy with mommyhood?

Norah transformed our family January 6, 2013

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Was up?! I'm more of a lurker now usually bumping in the middle of the night on my mobile. Good to see you!
  • I'm here, too! Lurking more these dates, I guess. Congrats to everyone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageaimkins:
    I didn't post much during pregnancy but I've been posting more now. nbsp;It's so great to have this board, I log in every day and almost always someone has the same question I do! :nbsp;

Same here! Love this board. It's nice to know there are people with the same crazy thoughts as me! Lol. I would post every once and a while in pregnancy, but I am technology impaired so never participated in doing siggies or pictures.
  • Hey. I try to check in once or twice a day depending on her sleeping schedule.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm here. I actually post more now then when I was pregnant. It's what I do to keep awake through those MOTN feedings.
    PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm mostly lurking these days I follow the board on my phone while BFing but I'm not very good at onehanded typing so I rarely reply!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby248 - ETA 1/10/13
  • I have a lot less time now that I'm back to work but I'm here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ::waves hello:: I'm here. Not so much lately though. I will try to get on more
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm still hanging around as much as possible. Definitely more of a mobile user now.
  • Big Smile

I'm doing a lot of 1ht lately.

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm still around, but I lurk quite a bit, but I've been posting more : )
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejterpbride:
    I am here! Good to see you! I was also wondering about laurenpacheco and a few others I haven't seen in a while. Did they migrate to the FB group or maybe they are just busy with mommyhood?

I was wondering about her too...??

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm here! Haven't posted in a while but I'm always checking out the board to see what everyone's up too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I was absent pretty much the first 3 weeks after I had her, and we're only on week 4, so... you're not alone. :)
    BFP 5.21.12 ~~ Born 1.28.13
    BFP 8.14.15 ~~ Due 4.22.16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejterpbride:
    I am here! Good to see you! I was also wondering about laurenpacheco and a few others I haven't seen in a while. Did they migrate to the FB group or maybe they are just busy with mommyhood?

I'm still here and I agree... Wondering how some of the regulars are doing with the transition. :)

• imageEAMommy:

imagejterpbride:

I'm still here and I agree... Wondering how some of the regulars are doing with the transition. :)

I'm still here! I've wondered about  laurapacheco too. And... I can't remember her SN but she's blonde, has a toddler, got married this summer and had a home birth. 

Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi there!  I've been wondering how you are doing...hope all is well.

• imageAuntieKelsey07:
    imageEAMommy:

imagejterpbride:

I'm still here! I've wondered about  laurapacheco too. And... I can't remember her SN but she's blonde, has a toddler, got married this summer and had a home birth. 

mrsoconnel? (I think that was her name) 

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• Hi there! I've been spending some more time on Feb 13 since DD was born on Feb 1st, but I'm still checking in here as often as I can!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageReyka9:
    Hi there! I've been spending some more time on Feb 13 since DD was born on Feb 1st, but I'm still checking in here as often as I can!

Traitor! j/k ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm still here... sorta. I mostly lurk.
    Anniversary

• imagekimmlet:
    imageAuntieKelsey07:
    imageEAMommy:

imagejterpbride:

Yes I think you're right. I wonder about them, too! If you're out there, come let us know how you are doing! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Here!! Welcome back!
    BFP#1 - 8/30/2010, natural M/C 10/3/2010 BFP#2 - 5/13/2012 (Mother's Day!) grow baby grow! Baby boy born 1-11-13!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker http://www.thebump.com/profiles/Jo2013/settings/avatar/index#
  • I am still around but mostly lurk. I miss some of the old posters!
  • still here! more than before really. post during naptimes & on my phone while feeding. good idea :)
  • imageerkie:
    imagekimmlet:
    imageAuntieKelsey07:
    imageEAMommy:

imagejterpbride:

Yes I think you're right. I wonder about them, too! If you're out there, come let us know how you are doing! 

She's good, so is pacheco (I forget her username). A bunch of the original regulars spend more time in the original fb group now. Some of us will lurk around here once in a while, but know that we're all doing well! :) Congratulations to all the new mamas!

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageYellow415:
    I'm here! Haven't posted in a while but I'm always checking out the board to see what everyone's up too!

I want to see pictures of your little man!! :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm here! I lurk more than I post, but I like seeing everyone's updates!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm here, I'm here! ;D I don't get on TB much unless I'm lurking. Heh laptop broke and I hate the mobile site. Blah so I'm more of a facebooker!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"