January 2013 Moms
Options

Headbands

What hair accessories do those of you with daughters put on them? I am looking for something other than the big flower ones and etsy is overwhelming.

Q :  06.25.10
W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

Re: Headbands

• Options
    Walmart has bows and corkscrew ribbon curl bunches, also some feathers and small flowers. Check the craft section as well as the children's section. There are 3 packs of crocheted headbands in the sewing section for 1.99, I got pale pink yellow and blue in one pack and hot pink pale purple and white in another.

Hobby lobby has lots too, including a bunch of different color headbands for 79 cents each. Got lime green and black. I bet Michael's or Joanns would be similar although I personally haven't checked.

A lot on etsy are overpriced, huge and gaudy. So much more cost effective to go to Walmart!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love my Little Hip Squeaks headbands.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love stuff from the Jameson Monroe etsy shop. The small shabby chic flowers are a good size.
  • Options
    I love your daughters headbands! I need to get some for mine :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i crochet headbands and i sew different accents onto them- hearts and flowers and different things...i am starting to take orders for them and id like to get the word out about them..if ud be interested-i have posted pics of what i have so far on facebook- if anyone wants to take a look my email address is lawson_in_training@yahoo.com :) 
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"