Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Snuza help!

I just started using a Snuza and on the 2nd night it fell off of DD's diaper because she scoots around the crib and the alarm went off... I had a heart attack & now am scared to use it.  Let me know if you are using one & if you have had a similar experience.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Snuza help!

• DS is a tummy sleeper, so we use an ace bandage wrapped around his middle and attach the Snuza to that instead of the diaper.  Some ppl also put pants on over the PJ bottoms and attach it there.  I don't think the diaper is "strong" enough for wiggly babies!
  • We have been using ours since DS was born. It has fallen off once or twice and gone off but that always makes me feel better because it shows the device works and will go off if something goes wrong with DS. We have had to fold his diaper over to make it a more sturdy latch.
  • Loading the player...
  • What is a snuzza?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • I "like" them on Facebook and someone actually posted a really good idea today.  They attached the hook side of self-adhesive velcro over the battery door and it helps grip the diaper.  I have not tried that because so far I have not had any issues with it falling off, but it seems like a good idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use one, but only when LO is sleep and we connect it to his diaper and then put a onesie or sleeper over it. Otherwise it will come off. Lately our guy has been rolling over so we are about to stop because it will either come off or he is showing signs of being perfectly capable of moving if he needs to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a crazy ftm and had bought an angel care before lo was born from nbd and thus couldn't return it. . Then she stated sleeping in the rnp so I bought a snuza on craigslist .. so we switched to the Angel care when we had those problems. ... but now three weeks later she's rolling both ways and managed to get too close to the crib edge and it alarmed. . We may have to go device free. :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the advice ladies- I will try a few of these ideas out!
  • We tried this over the weekend & it worked!  Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"