August 2013 Moms

Re: Oh the drama

• Omg... I will be praying for that child...
  • I saw that. I didn't read the whole thread though - did they out her as MUD? Because that's what it seemed like to me. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm mobile bumping. Is that the one about the woman wanting an early induction so she can move?
  • imagecoraggiosa:
    I saw that. I didn't read the whole thread though - did they out her as MUD? Because that's what it seemed like to me. 

I read most of it. I really think she is dead serious. On the 2nd page there seems to be an AE she might have created to "defend" herself. 

imageimageimageimage

• imageNiksMama:
    I'm mobile bumping. Is that the one about the woman wanting an early induction so she can move?

Yes. 

imageimageimageimage

• I just read that. Made for some interesting reading. She commented back a few times and seemed to think she was the only one being reasonable.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She needs to get her priorities sorted out.
  • imageNatalie2167:
    I just read that. Made for some interesting reading. She commented back a few times and seemed to think she was the only one being reasonable.

I noticed that too! I wanted to slap her through the computer!

TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • People are so selfish. I'm still in awe and she was like why wouldn't I think this is ok???
  • imageamarissa85:

imagecoraggiosa:
    I saw that. I didn't read the whole thread though - did they out her as MUD? Because that's what it seemed like to me. 

I read most of it. I really think she is dead serious. On the 2nd page there seems to be an AE she might have created to "defend" herself. 

Yeah, I just saw that. I just don't understand why anyone would endanger their child for the sake of convenience! It just doesn't make any sense.  

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• I don't understand how she thinks 5 days earlier would make a move 5 hrs away any easier anyways?  Either way, she is screwed.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• imagePrettyAccountant:

imageNatalie2167:
    I just read that. Made for some interesting reading. She commented back a few times and seemed to think she was the only one being reasonable.

I noticed that too! I wanted to slap her through the computer!

LOL!!  

imageimageimageimage

• imageSascha3:
    I don't understand how she thinks 5 days earlier would make a move 5 hrs away any easier anyways?  Either way, she is screwed.

Exactly because at that point you have to deal with baby and sleep deprivation and recovering from having baby.  

imageimageimageimage

• Welcome to Crazytown, population: that OP. (NOT you amarissa85!)

Babies are born healthy and on their own all the time 5 days (or more) early, but why the heck would you make your baby come when it isn't ready and there isn't any medical concern? To move easier, really? Like those five days are really going to make any sort of difference. Ugh. Seriously, what is she thinking?   

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSascha3:
    I don't understand how she thinks 5 days earlier would make a move 5 hrs away any easier anyways?  Either way, she is screwed.

Pretty much.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Well. I don't really understand her reasoning, so the baby can be a week older when she moves? But inducing 5 days early really doesn't seem as dramatic as everyone is making it, I might end up trying to induce before my due date simply to make sure I have the kid at the hospital, as suggested by my midwife and OB.  That's convenience over medical necessity. 

image image

• In her defense (and I know I'm the only one who will say this LOL), she is right about saying some doctors will induce b/c the woman is uncomfortable so I can see how she would think that, in her situation, a doctor would be ok inducing.  Where her logic is flawed is she's not uncomfortable, she's inconvenienced and any OB that would do that prior to 40 weeks should have their license revoked. 

The fact that she fails to see how her logic is selfish is kind of scary :( 

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • I just can't get worked up about this, my last two were elective inductions and they went beautifully(not my first baby in either case). My OB won't induce before 39 weeks for obvious reasons(unless it's pre-e or something), and he only allows it if conditions are favorable. This baby will probably be an elective induction as well if things look good for it at that point. 

Yes, it's selfish to want to have my OB there, and yes it's selfish to want to make sure there won't be conflicts with DH's work or my other 3 kids having someone there with them, but such is life. 

Everyone has to assess their own idea of risk. Most people here wouldn't dream of doing an induction for convenience, but don't blink an eye at the thought of cutting part of their baby's body off  'so he looks like dad', while that is a risk I wouldn't take myself. I don't think doing either makes anyone a horrible parent, it's just differing opinions on what is 'risky' or not. 

That said I'm not entirely sure how having the baby earlier is going to help with moving, she'll still have a baby to care for and she still won't be up to helping pack/load/move. *Shrug* 

Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Do you answer your kids questions like this?
  • imagedalmacstar:
    Do you answer your kids questions like this?

You are full of amazing. Please start a new thread with all your glorious opinions about everyone recapped. We all REALLY want to hear what you have to say.

image image

• imagedalmacstar:

da fuqqqqq?

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• I would love to see not only the doctors refuse to induce her for convenience purposes, but her baby to arrival a week or two after her due date.
  • imagedalmacstar:

following her around trolling? really?  

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • That tampreg is the most annoying poster I have ever seen on here.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Let me tell you my SIL was induced 4 days early so she could make a 4th of July BBQ. And all her baby did was cry for the first 3 months easy. I feel it was because she just wasn't ready.
  • imageAmgant:
    Let me tell you my SIL was induced 4 days early so she could make a 4th of July BBQ. And all her baby did was cry for the first 3 months easy. I feel it was because she just wasn't ready.

Or she could have been colicky, which lasts about 3 months typically. Or there could have been un-diagnosed reflux. You don't know and that's a ridiculous judgement to make. How do you know her due date wasn't off and she wasn't actually over-due when she was induced? You don't.

I sincerely hope when we get to that point you tell all the moms of colicky babies here that their babies are crying because of something they did or didn't do, that's one ass-chewing I'd love to witness. 

Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"