January 2013 Moms

Stretchy bellies

Well so now that I am losing my pregnancy weight my belly stretch marks are starting to look like some of my old spiradoodle art. Any other children of the 90s remember this toy? Anyway, I digress. What are you ladies doing to help those stretch marks fade? Cocoa butter? Mederma? Is there are any hope that they may fade? They all popped up at the very last few weeks of pregancy when DS dropped.

Re: Stretchy bellies

• My belly looks ridiculous. I'm using Mustela but I have no idea if it's working. I've been told that they fade eventually.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A guy on dr. Oz 's valentines day special said to use creams with vitamins a, c, and e. I've had stretch marks since I was a teenager so I'm just trying to keep my skin moisturized.
  • Loading the player...
  • Plain Vitamin E oil is so cheap.  I'm currently using Bio Oil...(costco) was given to me by my MIL.

I heard this cool quote about stretch marks...

"Your body is not ruined...you're a tiger whose earned her strips!"

LOVE IT!

• I have no stretch marks on my stomach but my boobs are covered! Ugh! The linea nigra line down my stomach is much darker than when I was pregnant and my once cute innie belly button looks a mess! The things we do for sweet babies! Men sure have it easier!
  • Spiradoodle!  Totally had one :)

They'll fade on their own over time.  Of course it never hurts to keep the skin moisturized, but I have friends who have tried every stretch mark repair thing out there and I've never heard of results that have made me want to try it myself.  

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"