February 2013 Moms

Toilet Watcher No More!!

Being 5 days overdue, I've never been so happy to see something so gross in my life.   I was afraid that I wouldn't and/or hadn't noticed the loss of my mucous plug, but there was no denying what I just saw!

Sorry for the TMI... But YAY!!! I am more than ready to get this show on the road!

Re: Toilet Watcher No More!!

• I lost mine today too. 
  • this is probably wayyyyyy to much information for most, but what does it look like?
  • Loading the player...
  • The only reason I recognized it was because I did a google image search after someone posted a warning not to do so a week or so ago. I couldn't help myself, and didn't listed to the warning, but I'm glad I didn't. So instead of trying to describe it, I suggest a google image search. But I will say "gelatinous" is a correct adjective that I saw used elsewhere. 
  • Yes

Still waiting to see mine floating in the toilet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecarebear0605:
    this is probably wayyyyyy to much information for most, but what does it look like?

I think it looks different for everyone. Most people (from what I've read) say theirs is brown, yellow, green or even red. Mind was totally clear, though. You'll know the difference between this and discharge. It's like... well... snot from a really bad cold. Kinda gelatinous.  

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"