TTC After a Loss

Work is getting harder and harder (preg mentioned, NOT mine)

***Pregnancy mentioned below- NOT mine**** 

As if the blossoming bellies of my pregnant TA and Speech Therapist weren't enough, now there are two other teachers in my building that are KU. I think the world is looking down and laughing at me :( And, not to mention my sister being pregnant. WTF???? 

Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon and complain with me???? Misery loves company, ya know?

As always, HUGS to any and all that need them! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
TTC #2 Since October 2011
RE testing results: DH- normal ME- DX:PCOS and One copy of MTHFR gene
IUI#1 Sept/Oct 2012-Follistim, Ovidrel, Metformin, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Crinone, and Neevo Beta 10/24=BFN
No 2nd IUI but instead TI with Metformin, Baby Asprin, Neevo and Prometrium
BFP #4 5/4/13-EDD 1/19/14- grow little one, grow!
Beta #1@15DPO HCG-95, progesterone-25 Beta #4@24DPO HCG-2498, progesterone-30, 1st U/S 6mm,133BPM 2nd U/S 1.6cm, 167 BPM
Chart
Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~*~*~*~Everyone Welcome~*~*~*~

Re: Work is getting harder and harder (preg mentioned, NOT mine)

• (((hugs))) I'm so sorry. That is a lot of pg for you to see. It sucks so bad. I hate how everyone seems to be pregnant when we are going through this. 

• ((HUGS))

I'm so sorry you're feeling down.  I know the feeling. Seems like there are bellies everywhere lately.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • there really is something in the water...

it seems like every week I find out someone else I know is KU.  It really sucks.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Right there with you. My sister is due in May and realized that another co-worker is now sporting a painfully cute bump. :::hugs::
    imageimage
    BFP #1 08/05/12. EDD 4/15/13 m/c 08/27/12
    BFP #2 06/05/13. EDD 2/16/2014 (Team Blue). Baby Wombat born 2/20/2014 7lb. 11oz and 20 in.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I felt for a while that it was just me noticing more pregnancies because I lost mine. But seriously? I feel like every 3rd person in my life is expecting a baby. Part of me wants to quit Facebook and never leave the house again, and the rest of me is trying desperately to accept it.
    my blog - blogged bliss BFP 3/2/09 - EDD 11/10/2009 - Abigail born 10/27/2009
    BFP 12/23/12 - EDD 9/4/2013 - blighted ovum found 1/18/13 - d&c 1/25/13

My Ovulation Chart
  • Lots of pregnant women at my work too (I also work at a school).  A parent asked me last week if I was "avoiding the water" my heart sank into my stomach.  I didn't know whether to tell her I was "part of that group" myself or brush it off.  I brushed it off, but then was in tears while my students were at recess and one of coworkers went and said something to her.  I also get to have a constant reminder on my 2nd grade team with a coworker who is due only 2 days after my edd.  Its been REALLY hard...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry you're dealing with that :( *hugs* I'm right there with ya. We got a call from Mr.MM's friend last night, "oh hey sorry about your loss that happened several months ago, btw I'm pg" SERIOUSLY?! You couldn't have separated those two phone calls?!  
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • I hear ya loud and clear. I'm not even kidding when I say that there are 5 nurses pregnant in my workplace. FIVE. (((HUGS)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 4/12 BFP #1 11/15/12, MC/possible ectopic 11/20, natural MC BFP #2 1/15/13, ectopic discovered 2/15, surgery, R tube removed
  • Big ((HUGS))!!! I was just talking about this with a girl friend of mine... I think her and I are the only two not preg in our circle of family and friends. I wish I could have a sip of the water they are all drinking!!!
  • imagebelle4304:
    Lots of pregnant women at my work too (I also work at a school).  A parent asked me last week if I was "avoiding the water" my heart sank into my stomach.  I didn't know whether to tell her I was "part of that group" myself or brush it off.  I brushed it off, but then was in tears while my students were at recess and one of coworkers went and said something to her.  I also get to have a constant reminder on my 2nd grade team with a coworker who is due only 2 days after my edd.  Its been REALLY hard...

I actually said to my TA- could you PLEASE all give me the H2O that you have been drinking bc I desperately need some!

Big Hugs to you as well!- I would have been pissed and said something if anyone made a comment like that to me- HOW RUDE! I really hate when people ask why you don't have kids or aren't pregnant yet- it really gets under my skin! It is really hard to see people who are so close to an EDD too. I feel for you!  

IUI#1 Sept/Oct 2012-Follistim, Ovidrel, Metformin, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Crinone, and Neevo Beta 10/24=BFN
    Beta #1@15DPO HCG-95, progesterone-25 Beta #4@24DPO HCG-2498, progesterone-30, 1st U/S 6mm,133BPM 2nd U/S 1.6cm, 167 BPM
    Chart
  • imagemightymousy:
    Sorry you're dealing with that :( *hugs* I'm right there with ya. We got a call from Mr.MM's friend last night, "oh hey sorry about your loss that happened several months ago, btw I'm pg" SERIOUSLY?! You couldn't have separated those two phone calls?!  

W.O.W. Just wow. That is really insensitive. huge hugs MM! 

Chart
  • imageJE2249:
    I hear ya loud and clear. I'm not even kidding when I say that there are 5 nurses pregnant in my workplace. FIVE. (((HUGS)))

you beat me by one! all jokes aside- it really sucks :( Big hugs! 

Chart
  • Thank you ladies for all your responses and hugs! I am sending tons of them right back at you all tonight. TTCAL really sucks but I feel so lucky that I have found you all and you are all so supportive <3 Lots of loves and hugs!
    Chart
  • I'm sorry, that's a lot to deal with [HUGS]

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• HUGS!!  I hear ya, one of my co-workers just had a baby at 35 weeks and seems upset that I haven't "been there for her" more (her c section was scheduled 2 days after my 1st EDD.  Then I have 2 other co-workers pregnant, another who will be due just about on my 2nd EDD :(  2 of them know of my losses & 1 of them (that knows!) keeps complaining about how she feels so "fat" and complaining about being in the 2nd tri!! WTF?!  She had a loss herself in September... I want to throat punch her all the time.  And the one that had a baby in Feb (who is in the NICU but is getting healthier by the day & is doing well!) complained her whole pregnancy about having a boy because she always "wanted 3 girls!" SERIOUSLY?!  I have 8 baby showers this year (so far!!!) not including the people I know having a 2nd child who probably won't have one.  I wish it was socially acceptable to crawl into a whole and do nothing but drink wine, eat ice cream and watch trashy tv for weeks on end to avoid the world.  I literally don't know how much more I can take... so yeah, I hear you and if you ever want to talk feel free to PM me, I don't forsee this year getting easier :/
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"