August 2013 Moms

Jenna Dewan-Tatum is lying about her EDD

I remember reading about her pregnancy and she claimed she was due in September- I immediately knew it was BS since the article was published in December!  Then I saw her on the red carpet and she has quite the belly- definitely NOT due in September!  I call June.  I feel like celebrities do this a lot but I'm sorry Jenna I don't think you're famous enough to have to do this...

Just my random thought for the night. 

Re: Jenna Dewan-Tatum is lying about her EDD

• I read she was due early summer. Her belly is more accurate for that too. Guess we will find out eventually.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yep, I've read early summer from several sources. You must have read an article that was factually inaccurate. I don't think she's lying. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Is it possible they misprinted. She would have conceived in September to be due in June...that makes sense.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I read it in US Weekly so probably not the most reliable source! OK, I'm less annoyed now... Hehe
  • I think her hubby is famous enough to need to do this. no one wants paparazzi in their lady bits... oh wait... lol

But really, I assumed it was for her hubbers sake. so that he can make it to the delivery room without dumb photographers 

Though, not trusting US weekly is probably a good idea lol.

maybe they conceived in September?  

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Ryan Seacrest asked her last night what her due date was and she coyly said she still had a few months to go. By that statement (and the way she looks) I figure she's probably looking at May/June.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • nope... no clue who that is. HAHA
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I remember reading early summer, too. 

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Not for nothing but I conceived in December and I am due September 1st.
  • I agree with Katie...it is likely for her husband's sake.  We are way too into celebrities business and if they want to lie about something private to throw off the stalker paparazzi I think there is nothing wrong with it.  It's none of my business.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"