Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Recommend your white noise machine

For mobile: Recommend your white noise machine

We didn't use one with my son (used a fan instead) but I think I want one with the second little and am kind of overwhelmed :)  Any recommendations?  If you're a STM and your sound machine has helped keep your infant's and toddler's noises masked from each other, all the better. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: Recommend your white noise machine

• Options
    We just use a simple Homedics one from Walmart.  Works like a charm!
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecmhicklin:
    We just use a simple Homedics one from Walmart.  Works like a charm!

Us too! We got ours at bed bath and beyond, but same thing! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Another vote for homedics sound spa. We sing goodnight to the fish on the projector every night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You tube.  One of our laptops is in LO's room, and youtube has white noise videos that play for 8-9 hours straight.  The washing machine and vacumm cleaner are my lo's favorites.
  • Options
    We have the Homedics Sound Spa as well.  It was under $20 at Bed Bath & Beyond after a 20% off coupon and it works great.  I'm totally not about buying extra crap, but this was a great investment.  We still use it with DS 3 years later.
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

imagesbevmc09:
    We have the Homedics Sound Spa as well.  It was under $20 at Bed Bath & Beyond after a 20% off coupon and it works great.  I'm totally not about buying extra crap, but this was a great investment.  We still use it with DS 3 years later.

This.

BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I just downloaded white noise to my ipod and put it on repeat. Putting on the classical music radio station is also effective for blocking out my toddler's noise while DD2 sleeps.
  • Options

imagesbevmc09:

Us, too. We have one for our 4-year-old, and another for our newborn. I like the overhead projector as it's just enough light to check on the kiddos, too.  

• Options
    I use three white noise apps on my ipad free apps you can set up play lists and how long you want each sound played. If you have a tablet, iPad, or even your cell phone it is a great option since it is free!!. As a previous post mentioned you tube; I was playing the "blow dryer sound" for a week or two as a go to move when DS was cranky needless to say I would be happy if I never heard a blow dryer again!
  • Options
    While we like the apps on our iPhones, the Homedics one we got at Target works better for us. It has a cord, so we don't use up batteries (because that thing is always on!) and it doesn't drain our batteries if she's in one place.
  • Options
    rmp25rmp25 member

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HoMedics-MyBaby-Lullaby-SoundSpa-with-6-Sounds-and-Projection-MYB-S300/21140762

This is the one we use. DS1 still uses his everynightt and he is 2 1/2....he won't sleep without it. I am pretty sure he will take it college with him we bought one for DS 2 as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"