Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Gerber Protect

Does anyone use Gerber Protect? We just switched LO this weekend hoping it may help with his gas issues, etc. since it claims to be more broken down. Just wondering about others experiences because I can't seem to find anyone that uses/used it. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Gerber Protect

• We use it to supplement to make up what I lack in pumping. I used it with DS1 too. I went right to it this time around just because we had a good experience with it before. I just like Gerber better overall. :-)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• Little man was on gerber in the beginning and gave him serious gas and awful poops. Like green/black swampy rotten curried lentils poop. So we switched him to something else.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    Little man was on gerber in the beginning and gave him serious gas and awful poops. Like green/black swampy rotten curried lentils poop. So we switched him to something else.

Oh wow! ha I hope that does not happen to us  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagesuzienickles36:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    Little man was on gerber in the beginning and gave him serious gas and awful poops. Like green/black swampy rotten curried lentils poop. So we switched him to something else.

Oh wow! ha I hope that does not happen to us  

From what I googled it's common. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"