May 2013 Moms

My baby is a week old today :)

Today my little Cilla is a week old and she continues to do very well, thankfully. They have started to wean her off the cpap (a mask that goes over her nose and delivers pressure to make it easier to breathe basically). They bumped up her feed amounts and so far she is tolerating it and has been slowly but surely gaining weight. I also found out that her head ultrasound was perfectly clean with no bruising or bleeding in her brain (common with premies) and her ventricles look normal-YAY! I got to hold her for an hour again today, which was amazing. She is back under the bili lights because her bilirubin levels are elevated, but the nurses assure me its common for premies to need them off and on for the first couple of weeks. I honestly am so incredibly in love and could just sit by her little isolette and watch her all day long :) Thank you ladies for the continued support and well wishes. You all have been so great!
TTC since 10/1/10 BFP 1/14/11 MC @ 6w 3d 1/17/11 2 Rounds Clomid 50mg + ovidrel trigger=BFN SA=Normal HSG= tubes clear July 2012 gonal-f and +ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFN August 2012 gonal-f + ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFP!! Beta 8/24 12dpo 166!! Beta#2 8/28 16dpo 942!!! EDD 5/4/13 9/10-First US-TWINS!! 2 beautiful little HB's, 1/3/13 said good-bye to our little boy. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My baby is a week old today :)

• So glad to hear that she (and you!) are doing so well.  She sounds very strong and I hope she continues to make big strides every day.  Congratulations to you and your family!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is great news! Thanks so much for the update. Still keeping your little fighter in my T and Ps!
    BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Loading the player...
  • Im glad to hear that she is doing so well. You and your little lady have been in my thoughts and prayers. 

Looking forward to more and more good news updates.

IMG_5977lb
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• So glad to hear that she's doing so well! I've definitely heard that the need for the bili lights is very common.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So glad your little girl is continuing to get stronger and you are keeping a positive outlook on things. Every day will get a little bit better... big hugs!
    TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• I am so happy to hear she is doing so well! T & P's for both of you to stay strong! Please keep the updates coming momma! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy one week birthday, Priscilla!

• Great news on your little fighter!  I've been thinking of you often!  Prayers to you, YH, and darling Priscilla.  
  • I'm so happy to hear that she is doing well. I hope she continues to get stronger. Keeping her in my thoughts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so glad to hear that your little Cilla is doing well. Sending thoughts and prayers to both of you!

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • Congratulations, and I'm glad to hear that your little girl is doing so well. I hope you get to take her home soon!

P.S. LOVE your name choice, but I am biased. My little one will also be named Priscilla :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is great news. I wish your precious little girl a speedy recovery. She's a little fighter.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's great news! So happy she is doing well. Thanks for updating us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageMiananderson:

P.S. LOVE your name choice, but I am biased. My little one will also be named Priscilla :)

Aw thanks! It's not a name you hear very often, but we love it! 

TTC since 10/1/10 BFP 1/14/11 MC @ 6w 3d 1/17/11 2 Rounds Clomid 50mg + ovidrel trigger=BFN SA=Normal HSG= tubes clear July 2012 gonal-f and +ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFN August 2012 gonal-f + ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFP!! Beta 8/24 12dpo 166!! Beta#2 8/28 16dpo 942!!! EDD 5/4/13 9/10-First US-TWINS!! 2 beautiful little HB's, 1/3/13 said good-bye to our little boy. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So happy for your family! She sounds like a little trooper!
  • So happy to hear shes doing so well!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's great news. TP that everything continues to go well!
  • Yaaay for weaning and no head bleeds!!!

• Yay!!  :D  So glad to hear Priscilla is doing well.  She is ADORABLE and tough!!

Thank you for the updates!  Continuing to send thoughts and prayers your way.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is all great news!  :)  T&P that she keeps on this awesome progress and continues to gain!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• What a busy week for Miss Priscilla, getting bigger and stronger! Thinking of you guys.
    Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
  • So happy to hear she is doing well! (: Continuing to pray for her!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Wonderful news! So glad your little girl is doing well and getting stronger everyday! Thank you for keeping us updated :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So great to hear!  
  • Wonderful news! Happy one week birthday Priscilla!
  • She is so precious!!!!  So glad to hear the update and that things are going so well. Continued T & P's!
  • I am so happy for you!!! I love hearing the updates about your healthy baby! Have you posted a picture yet and I somehow missed it? I'm so glad you got to hold her and am looking forward to the post where you say you took her home :)
  • Love this update!  I'm glad she is doing great!

Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • It's awesome that she's doing so well! Hope things continue to improve for her.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • I'm so happy that little Priscilla is doing so well. Continued T&Ps for you guys and FX that it's smooth sailing from now until you bring her home!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so glad to hear she is doing so well.  Thank you for the update.  Prayers she continues to do well and is home quickly. 
  • I'm so happy to hear she is doing great!! Lots of T&Ps for her continued health and lots more Mama snuggles! 
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It sounds like she is making excellent progress!! Congratulations!!! Prayers for continued awesome progress! Thanks for keeping us updated!!
    IVF# 1 with ICSI 05/02/2012 - Husband had surgery 07/13/2012 - Started BCP 07/31/2012 - Stopped BCP 08/02/2012 - Little Friend came and had trand vag echo and blood test 08/03/2012 - started Puregon 250UI a day 08/10/2012 - blood test and transvag echo. Continued with Puregon, added Orgalutron and Menopur 08/12/2012 - did regular meds in morn, Pregnyl trigger shot at 930pm 08/14/2012 - ER with only a shot of anesthetic to my whoha - OUCH -next time i will ask for general. They were only able to get at one ovary because the other is located too close to my intestines. 08/17/2012 - ET of 2 Grade A emryos. Dr said only two really good ones were available and if the others make it to blastocyst stage. 08/27/2012 - No call from doctor so we can assume nothing to freeze. 08/31/2012 - Beta #1 286.2 - I am pregnant! Doctor is not doing a second Beta 09/1472012 - Saw babys heart flutter Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So happy for a great update! We will continue to pray for her continued growth and development.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
  • I'm so glad she's doing well!
  • I'm happy to hear that she's doing well!  Thanks for the update and Happy 1 week birthday Priscilla!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • So happy to hear she is doing well! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Great news! Glad to hear she is doing well. I will continue to keep you and your baby girl in my prayers.
    Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
  • Aww.such a blessing! Praying for continued growth!
  • Yah!   I hope she continues to improve. 
    BabyFetus Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"