May 2013 Moms

Oh My Gosh...

Had my 3D ultrasound appointment I made. Went in there expecting to see my little girl, but she turned into a he! My husband was thrilled. This will be the first boy on his side of the family for awhile now. I'm in total shock. Still happy, but I just can't over it lol. Moderns of technology!

Re: Oh My Gosh...

• That's amazing! Congratulations.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow! What a change.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha, what a shock! Congrats on your little boy!
  • Congrats! That's exciting and shocking! How far along were you when you were told a girl, and how far are you now? Hopefully everything looked healthy and yay on your BOY!

• Ah!!! I cannot imagine how shocking that would be! Do you have baby room started/ had u bought much girl stuff? 

Congratulations!!  

• How many weeks are you?
  • Thats one of the reasons why i chose not to find out for either pregnancy! Had a coworker who was told a girl and delivered a boy! Boys are fun!
  • Wow!  Congrats on your little boy!
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • imagebakerbarre00:
    Moderns of technology!

Priceless quote.

Congrats on your surprise boy!

• Oh WOW. i can't imagine!!

Congratulations! Do you have a lot of changes to make to the supplies you've gathered so far?

Did you have a name picked already? Ah, I would be so shocked, too!  

He melts me...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Calvin Francis
  • imageMotherMayEye:

imagebakerbarre00:
    Moderns of technology!

Priceless quote.

Congrats on your surprise boy!

Lol. Congrats on your boy! Hopefully you didn't already buy a lot of girl stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congratulations on your boy! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagepaigenicole23:
    Congrats! That's exciting and shocking! How far along were you when you were told a girl, and how far are you now? Hopefully everything looked healthy and yay on your BOY!

This is what I wanna know...
    Congratulations, what a surprise!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh my! Hopefully you sill have your reciepts! That is too funny! Congrats on your now little boy!
  • Funny.

But are you going to come back and answer peoples questions?

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Better to find out now than to deal with that shock at birth! Congrats, and welcome to Team Blue!
  • Congrats!! =) That is so exciting!!

Did you do that through your OBGYN office? I asked my doctor about getting another ultrasound (just b/c I really wanna see her again) and she said no we don't give any other out unless there's a problem...I was sad and just really want to see my baby again, but I didn't know if there was somewhere else I could go to do it..

Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Congrats on the little boy!  I'm sure that was unexpected
    BabyFetus Ticker image image
  • Congrats! My friend had that happen to her as well!
    Erica and Joey- Married on January 24th 2010
    Marni Brooke was born on November 6th 2010
    Expecting Twin BOYS Elliott Jacob and Benjamin Samuel due May 5th 2013!
    On Hospital Bed Rest as of January 4th 2013. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    My Blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This happened to one of my best friends. She had THREE ultrasounds and was told by the techs and her doctor that she was having a girl. She was quite shocked when the fourth ultrasound showed she was having a boy. The fourth ultrasound was the correct one. So I know it happens, but it seems to be rarely (that I know of).

Congratulations on your little boy!

• imagepaigenicole23:
    Congrats! That's exciting and shocking! How far along were you when you were told a girl, and how far are you now? Hopefully everything looked healthy and yay on your BOY!

I'm curious about this, too! We were told that it was a girl at 22 weeks, so I'm hoping it was far along enough to be accurate! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had the whole nursery nearly finished with a dresser and bins full of girl clothes! Luckily, we didn't spend a dime and it was all given to us, and majority of the stuff was unisex so the baby has some clothes. We painted the nursery a lavender color, but now my husband is insisting on a green color.

Thank you all for the congratulatory! I found out I was having a girl at 20 weeks, and now I'm 29 weeks and it's a boy. The first time the babies legs were closed and they saw the "bun, patty, bun". But today, he was fully exposed LOL

I'm happy and can't wait to have my baby in my arms! 

• Did they seem unsure at the 20week ultrasound? Now I'm Nervous! lol!
  • Lol, the ultrasound tech at my 20 week told me she couldn't see but she would guess it was a girl b/c of the "bun patty bun". We just went with it.
  • That's crazypants. Congrats on your boy!
    BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • What a surprise!

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This was my fear after our first u/s even though there was no doubt.  We got a second one done for free through my mom's hospital and again it was no doubt boy.

My friend has had 2 u/s now that she's been told there is no sign of a boy, so they are going with girl.  I'm still expecting that baby to come out a boy now.  There's no way I would be going all out with pink and purple without a clear shot.   

• imageBeachy730:

This was my fear after our first u/s even though there was no doubt.  We got a second one done for free through my mom's hospital and again it was no doubt boy.

My friend has had 2 u/s now that she's been told there is no sign of a boy, so they are going with girl.  I'm still expecting that baby to come out a boy now.  There's no way I would be going all out with pink and purple without a clear shot.   

Ditto this!  With DD, it was very clear she was a girl (modesty isn't our strong suit around here!).  With this baby, we saw a very clear picture of a ballsack, and a little penis.  But, I'm definitely going to have them double check when I go in for my follow up growth scan on the 6th - if that ballsack has changed to a vag, I have a TON of boy clothes up for grabs, haha!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"