August 2013 Moms
Options

oh my...

I just had my first major hormonal cry. Over something SO dumb....
So my DH decided that he wanted to clean out our office and make it a spare room, as our old spare room is now baby's room. We have a ton of crap in there, and I was helping him clean it out. Well, the most frustrating part is that there is tons of heavy furniture that needs to be moved. I usually help out because I don't mind and I like to keep busy, but when he looked at me and said "crap, you can't help me move any of this, can you?" I immediately burst into really ugly sobs. I just feel so bad, because his best friend is gone this weekend and he doesn't really have anyone else. I seriously had to go into the bathroom, just to sob. And he wasn't even upset about it, I was the one who was upset! I seriously just looked at myself in the mirror and felt so dumb. I guess I'm just not used to feeling helpless!

Me: 28 DH: 33

DD: Born 7/30/13, 2 years old

TTC #2: August 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: oh my...

• Options
  • Options
    :) aw.... I am waiting for that hormonal cry to happen to me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I seriously just had to giggle a little at this. Not in a mean way! But because, man have I been there!! Not for the exact reasoning, but over equally pointless reasons. Ha!

• Options
    I have had a couple of those already.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Been there. :/
  • Options
    I almost cried the other day because my husband and sister in law were talking about how TRex was probably an unpopular dinasour with no friends because he has such tiny arms. I told him if he didn't stop he was going to have to sleep on the couch.
  • Options
    at least it wasn't over your sister saying "college kids were all born in the 90s (which made me sob because "I'm oooold")
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    It's ok. I cried because my husband flushed the toilet before I had a chance to scrub the toilet bowl cleaner that I had left to soak. It was so embarrassing! and then i cried more because i knew i was being a crazy person and didnt feel like myself. These hormones are crazy! in my defence it was the last of the cleaner we had to lol ;
  • Options
    I knew I wasn't the only one, but that didn't me me feel any less dumb!! Lol. My DH did have me come in there so he could give me a hug after awhile, so I guess I feel a bit better lol

Me: 28 DH: 33

DD: Born 7/30/13, 2 years old

TTC #2: August 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Awww!  Yeah, I already was a big crier, so now it's just ridiculous.  More than that, my hormones have been making me a super angry person these days.  I have gone on some impressive swear-riddled rants about the silliest things.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Gotta love the hormonal sobfests! This is my least favorite pregnancy symptom. I hate it so much, I might not have sex again until after baby comes. My outbursts have thus far only been so strong I can't control it after I have an orgasm. And every time is an orgasm time when I am pregnant because that is my hormonal balance. Soooooo over it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageteamtatro:
    I almost cried the other day because my husband and sister in law were talking about how TRex was probably an unpopular dinasour with no friends because he has such tiny arms. I told him if he didn't stop he was going to have to sleep on the couch.

This is hilarious!!
  • Options
    I cry all the time, mostly when I see anyone crying, even if I don't know them. My best hormonal cry so far was when my Hubby told me that our fave band is playing a show at our fave venue in early August. Burst into tears and cried for 20 minutes. Hubs was so confused/felt horrible he thought he was telling me good news. I still don't know why I was so upset and sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"