Stay at Home Moms
Options

Ugh....

Going car shopping today because I sold mine a little too quickly and now we need a mini van asap. I'm 99% sure this will result in a big fight between DH and I because every time we do stuff like this we fight. Here's hoping we both make it home in one piece with a car, because I can't stand sharing.
Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13

Re: Ugh....

• Options
    Aw...hopefully it won't be so bad. Have fun shopping!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageHav=Fath:

I want to go van shopping but refuse to do so because my Quest is still in good shape... but I love to shop! 

What would you want best case scenario?  

I love shopping too and I'm really excited about a new van....I just hate shopping with DH. I guess best case we would get a good deal, fill out paperwork quick all at the first dealer so we don't have to run around all day. THe longer DH shops, the crankier he gets. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We ended up ordering a 2013 Honda Odyssey in August and took delivery of it in December when we got back from 6 weeks of working with my DH in Europe.  I drive a big truck but wanted something to haul everyone in.  We had a family of five at the time, and just took guardianship of two more kids, which we didn`t know at the time, so we now need the space and I wouldn`t go back.

• Options
    imageDiapers&Wipes:
    Car shopping w DH is the worst. He seriously took 6 months to buy a car. I had to stop going w him to dealerships bc he was so obnoxious. I hope this car last for the next ten years so I don't have to go through that again.
    OMG this is what I'm afraid of....and I don't have a car anymore so I can't wait 6 months!
  • Options

I hope it goes quickly and there is minimal arguing :).  Hopefully you have a little fun too!  Let us know what you end up getting! I have my eye on the VW minivan. 

My DH shops for months also!  I don't allow him to take as long on my car shopping, but we still take weeks for mine because of him... and we both do short leases (we get bored easily) so we do it fairly often!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemocasio3357:

I hope it goes quickly and there is minimal arguing :).  Hopefully you have a little fun too!  Let us know what you end up getting! I have my eye on the VW minivan. 

My DH shops for months also!  I don't allow him to take as long on my car shopping, but we still take weeks for mine because of him... and we both do short leases (we get bored easily) so we do it fairly often!

Ok so we looked at the VW but found out its made by chrysler so its basically the same as the town and country and the caravan with a VW sign. Such a huge bummer because it was at the top of my list. We went with the odyssey because it really does drive so much better. GL with your shopping

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"