3rd Trimester

Feeding

How many moms pick formula or breast milk? I know breast milk has little bit more then formula.

Re: Feeding

• I plan on breast feeding

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I also plan on bf. 

New Mommy since 4/3/13

• Loading the player...
  • Plan to breastfeed.

• Planned on breastfeeding with my first but he had feeding issues due to severe reflux so we ended up on formula. I am planning on breastfeeding this time around as long as everything works out.

image image
  • I plan on breastfeeding for 1 month and then going to formula.
  • BFed DD until she self weaned at 32 months and am hoping to accomplish the same with this LO. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageZippydoo:
    I plan on breastfeeding for 1 month and then going to formula.

I'm being nosy...switching due to work?

To DD I EBF

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS was exclusively formula fed. I plan on BFing this one.

No personal issues with formula, [he turned out fine, I promise!] but I want to BF because a] it's cheaper and b] I think I would actually enjoy it.

• This baby will be exclusively breastfed, just as her sisters and brothers were.

*Julie* Wife to Micheal and mama of 5, soon to be 6!* Pregnancy Ticker
  • BF is my preference
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I hope to BF as long as I'm able to!
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • I BFed DS and plan on doing it again.  I would always choose to BF if given the choice.  The benefits are so great for both of you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • BF'ing as long as possible.  I only got to 4 months with DS and then my supply tanked (I had gone back to work, had very little time to pump and even after trying lots of the suggested methods for boosting supply, I just didn't make enough).  I hope to get to atleast 6 months this time.  A year would be awesome.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"