1st Trimester

Anxiety

So I'm 37 days into my cycle. My period is 6 days late. It may have been to late in the evening but I took a test last night because my anxiety had hit me so HARD...it said it was neg. I'm going to be taking another one Monday MORNING and see what that says. I really need the confidence to test again. My husband and I have been trying for 5 years now..both tested...both fine. So for 5 years we have gotten neg results...I'm saddened by last nights results but can't let it get me down. My boobs are sore...very sore, dark nipples and craving for saltine crackers and sweet tea, as well as what is called "baby bloat" for about a week now. Please wish me luck and pray for me. We really need this!!!

Re: Anxiety

• The "symptoms" you mention could also be your period coming I hate to say.  And "baby bloat" is if you're pregnant.

Test 1x/week until you hit CD 60.  Have you ever considered seeing an RE for assistance?

Best of luck to you. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sending thoughts and prayers your way. I will be hoping for a BFP for you! If it doesn't happen to be this cycle, continued hopes for one in the coming months. T&P

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope this is your cycle! Keep us updated! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good luck t&p
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"