May 2012 Moms

FFFC

and go.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• It's only Thursday, silly. lol Wink

BabyFetus Ticker
  • oh dear lordy... well, in all fairness, I took tomorrow off... so it's my friday hahaha

looks like it's going to be one of those days... I just want to go back to bed... especially that we are getting a massive snow storm starting in about 2 hours... expected 12" of snow here... within about 8 hours... YAY!!! (*sense the sarcasm in that one!) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL I can't blame you for wanting to hurry up the week. I wish it was Friday.

In the spirit of early FFFC I let LO play with a plastic bag she found in the laundry room for half a minute. It allowed me to refold everything she just unfolded.

• I wish it were Friday too!!! So in the spirit of wishful thinking...I'll play.

DH is home with DD today (his normal day off) and she is super grumpy since she is teething. I'm secretly relieved that he has to deal with her today and not me. She is such a crabby pants while she is teething, understandably, and it takes a lot of patience to deal with her.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Too funny!

My confession:  I've eaten more cookies than "real" food in the past 24 hours. Literally. 

• Mine right this moment I dislike my two year old my husband and wish my 8 year old and lo would just leave me alone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I know my kid is slightly sick and I've sent him to DC anyway. He's got a runny nose and a cough, and goopy (but no red or pink) eye, but no fever and is in good spirits. I'm really hoping DC doesn't call me to pick him up because I can't keep missing work all the time.
  • My FFC I'm totally jealous that today is your friday. I need a day off damn it!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• my ffc miss ava is cutting her top teeth. and they are horrible. everytime she screams my dogs howl right along with her and I want to just crawl back into bed and remember how easy it was being 8 months pregnant lol and how its not easy at all raising ava. I swear this little girl has got some fire lol I blame her father
  • imagebabyruth88:
    my ffc miss ava is cutting her top teeth. and they are horrible. everytime she screams my dogs howl right along with her and I want to just crawl back into bed and remember how easy it was being 8 months pregnant lol and how its not easy at all raising ava. I swear this little girl has got some fire lol I blame her father

Lol I kept thinking this when all the ftm were saying how hard being pregnant was and how they couldn't wait for their lo to be born so it would be easier.
  • hahaha and now I know what my mom was always secretly laughing about everytime I complained about how hard it was lol. shes soooooo worth it though. love my baby girl
  • imagebellelamb:
    imagebabyruth88:
    my ffc miss ava is cutting her top teeth. and they are horrible. everytime she screams my dogs howl right along with her and I want to just crawl back into bed and remember how easy it was being 8 months pregnant lol and how its not easy at all raising ava. I swear this little girl has got some fire lol I blame her father
    Lol I kept thinking this when all the ftm were saying how hard being pregnant was and how they couldn't wait for their lo to be born so it would be easier.

In some ways I still stand by that statement though. People always said "get your sleep now while you can" but I sleep better now than I ever did pregnant (no matter how many times she wakes up in the night), I don't miss heartburn/back spasms/hemrroids, when I want a break I have a second person who can take over for a bit, no more kicks in the ribs, no more peeing when I sneeze, no more nausea and wanting to barf everytime I smell something remotely disgusting. In some ways it's not easy, for sure, but even the parts that are harder are more enjoyable than the things I listed above. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagelittleredfish:

imagebellelamb:
    imagebabyruth88:

In some ways I still stand by that statement though. People always said "get your sleep now while you can" but I sleep better now than I ever did pregnant (no matter how many times she wakes up in the night), I don't miss heartburn/back spasms/hemrroids, when I want a break I have a second person who can take over for a bit, no more kicks in the ribs, no more peeing when I sneeze, no more nausea and wanting to barf everytime I smell something remotely disgusting. In some ways it's not easy, for sure, but even the parts that are harder are more enjoyable than the things I listed above. 

Just wait till your pregnant with your second then you get the best of both worlds haha
    Sorry I'm feeling braty today
  • I NEED A BREAK!!      SO is a twit and I am dreading going back to work!  Nuff said!    
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I liked being pregnant (mostly) and I love being a mom. Sleep is WAY better now. The worst part of my pregnancy was the insomnia. At least now I don't need to get up at 6 am to drive 1.5 hours to work (each way... on icy roads) on next to no sleep. That was awful. There were a couple of times I called in sick because I fell over from exhaustion when I got out of bed.. and I was frightened that I would have an accident. I am hoping a job comes up closer to home for next September. Not looking forward to my mat leave being up in May for that reason.... but yes, you can flame me for having a year's mat leave. I don't know how you momma's do it!

• My FFFC?

That a lot of people don't seem to know what FFFC is and it drives me batty.

You are supposed to say things that the board would flame you for.  

No one cares if you had a martini after work or took the last piece of cake.  No one would ever flame that.

Now, if you think some babies are ugly or don't trust your husband with the baby?  Those things are flame worthy and can't be flamed in this thread.

We need jucier FFFCs! 

• imagetjkdlhb:

Too funny!

My confession:  I've eaten more cookies than "real" food in the past 24 hours. Literally. 

LOL! Girl scout cookies??? I really have bittersweet feelings about this time of year. I love those cookies but they really dont help a new mom get any skinnier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"