April 2013 Moms

Update

So I just got home from LD and thank god that everything is fine. Now my boyfriend won't stop teasing me about peeling on myself lol. But I also told him how the ultrasound tech was asking me questions like if I was going to work after my baby and I explain to hear that we are thinking about opening a 3d ultrasound office. And she asked who's going to watch my baby I said babysitter or daycare. She made a rude comment saying if you're not ready to have a kid why have it?? I responded with excuse you? My boyfriend thinks it was completely inappropriate, and also her and this trainee were talking about how they had to tell a pregnant woman who was 38 weeks along how the baby's heart wast beating, made me more upset. Now I don't know if I should complain to the hospital, my boyfriend wants to write a letter stating how it was very unethical from her part to male statements in front of me like that. I don't know if I should drop it or not. What would y'all do??

Re: Update

• Complain I had a nurse cause me of having morphine in my system and when I blew up
    On her she came back in and said I'm sorry I looked at the wrong chart so
    Not only did she acuse me of having drugs in my system she gave me someone's personal medical information lets just say she no longer works there that was rude of her to say that to you
    Baby Bella BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • You should absolutely complain. That comment was wildly inappropriate and completely out of line. I can't believe she said that to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • hell yes complain!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Every facility has a Grievance Officer that should be able to handle your complaint. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That was way out of line of her. You have every right and reason to complain.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"