February 2013 Moms

I'm now too fat for DH's PJ pants

I only have one maternity skirt that fits, so I usually wear DH's PJ pants while I'm at home.  Yesterday I actually split a pair of his pants up the crotch.  Apparently the grand plie in second position I have to do in order to bend over and make room for the big belly (thank goodness for those years of ballet training) is a little too much for DH's pants.

Sigh.  I guess I'll just wear nothing but a bath robe for the rest of the pregnancy.

Re: I'm now too fat for DH's PJ pants

• I just wear my under wear around the house. All of my tank tops look like sports bras because the don't go over my belly. I just let them roll up so it all hangs out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Walmart has glorious pj pants for $7! They were my best friend at the end! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear you! The only pants that I have that fit remotely comfortable are a pair if 3x yoga pants I found at Goodwill for a buck. They're so big I actually have to pull my maternity tank over them when I stand or they fall to the floor, lol.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• lol @ grand plie. I thought I had 1 pair of PJ pants that would last me through the end. I stopped wearing them last week Tongue Tied The only thing that fits now are my leggings......... sort of. lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sounds like you could use a No Pants Day (I should trademark it)!  
  • I'm in the same boat, I put on a pair of SO sweat pants I had been wearing some at one point and they turned out to be a little too tight for my liking around my waist if you could even call it that. I am loving my gap maternity yoga pants and they can be worn non pregnancy as well. I think I am going to live in them until this LO decided to show up, even my leggings that have the full band are irritating for me to wear now. I am sick of being huge.
  • Ha Ha Oh No lol!! I feel for you - I felt the same way and it just seemed to get 100% worse once my due date came and went? Were your other 3 early/late? I know it doesn't really matter but sometimes they follow the same schedule. In my case they didn't though - DS was 4 days early and DD was 5 days late!

Thinking of you and wishing you go into labor SOON!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is why my husband and I get jammie pants that are probably 3 times to big. More comfy and they don't tear when you bend! That and they've lasted me through two pregnancies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hit that point about halfway through my pregnancy. Talk about kicking you when you're down! :( Hang in there, mama!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too, debating on getting a nightgown, but I don't want to spend the $ if I'm only gonna use it a few days...if I only knew it would be 2 more weeks of this then I'd think it to be worth it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"