March 2013 Moms
Options

crib mattress revisited

So I have been keeping an eye on the Sealy Soybean foam-core crib mattress on the BRU website (also on our registry).  Some of you had indicated that this mattress had gone down to $99 dollars, today it's priced at $149 and it keeps changing daily (really, hourly). When I asked the BRU associate why the price changes constantly, she said "this is how the planet works".

It's $109 on amazon, should I just go ahead and order it from amazon?

Re: crib mattress revisited

• Options
    Check out the Simmons Naturally at Target. It's 109 and Greenguard certified.
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • Options
    Yikes!  Doesn't sound like that BRU representative was very helpful.  If you're set on ordering that particular mattress, I would definitely just get it on Amazon if it's cheaper.  Even if you had a 20% BRU coupon, that wouldn't bring it down as low as Amazon's price.  Plus, Amazon typically has great customer service and sometimes that makes all the difference in the world.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wanted the same mattress and just ended up ordering it from amazon. It was cheaper than BRU and free shipping. I ended up getting it 3 days after I ordered it.
  • Options
    This is the mattress we wanted/purchased. We got it on sale for $99 we bought a few more things with it and got the free shipping too!! Good Luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageHeissenbuttel04:
    This is the mattress we wanted/purchased. We got it on sale for $99 we bought a few more things with it and got the free shipping too!! Good Luck!

You purchased it for $99 on amazon? or BRU?

• Options
    It was down to $99 during the big trade in event, which is now over. I'd get it off amazon if I were you. 
    photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"