February 2013 Moms

***** HDB (& baby!) D*****

Hello very pregnant mamas and mamas with outside babes :) Hope everyone is doing great!

How far along? 

How are you feeling? 

Team pink/blue/green?

Weight gain?

Cravings? 

If you already have an outside baby, please share a pic and tell us how it's going! 

Re: ***** HDB (& baby!) D*****

• How far along?  40 weeks, 6 days

How are you feeling?  not great.  I have really severe SPD- so, so sore just trying to walk around, get off the couch, get in bed, etc.  Induction scheduled for tonight so feeling good about that. 

Team pink/blue/green? PINK!

Weight gain? 40 lbs :(

Cravings? Nothing really at this point.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along? 40 weeks 1 day

How are you feeling? Really, not that bad. The worst part right now is PUPPPs which developed last Friday. Also, I bought hydrocortisone cream before looking up the safety of its use during pregnancy... Boooo. At least I haven't used it :/

Team pink/blue/green? Blue!

Weight gain? ~25 pounds. I weigh more now than I ever have. Ever. I'm a little weirded out. 

Cravings? Last week was far worse, but I've been going crazy for really, really bad, junky foods. Sweets, salty snacks, pizza, etc. I'd love some ice cream right about now... Somebody needs to slap my hand, for real. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along? 39 weeks, 2 days

How are you feeling? Now adding carpal tunnel to the list of preggo ailments...when will it end? Still nervous about going into labor though, been watching 16 and Pregnant to build my confidence (if a 16-yr old can do it, then I can do it)

Team pink/blue/green? pink

Weight gain? Was doing great until I started retaining water like a mofo this last week, increased 7 lbs this past week! Up to 35! 

Cravings? Can't get enough of me Lucky Charms!

Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
  • How far along?  40w6d

How are you feeling?  It could always be worse, I guess.  I'm getting good at ignoring the discomfort.

Team pink/blue/green?  Green - not knowing the sex of my baby has never bothered me through the pregnancy, but these last few weeks have been torture.  I just want to meet my baby and it's killing me not knowing what he or she is.

Weight gain?  two weeks ago I was up 43 pounds, but I've been drowning my misery in food ever since then, so I'm assuming I've put on quite a bit since.  I honestly couldn't care less though.

Cravings?  Anything that takes my mind off of being a whale.  I'm digging chocolate right now.  Oh and cereal - I usually have a bowl in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

• Finally feeling settled enough to participate again!!

Today he is 2 weeks old

I'm exhausted but blissful. Still pretty sore from the stitches, but getting better every day!

Baby boy, Archer Liam

I'm down to 141, 15lbs to go to pre-baby weight!

His dad left for his training last week, and we'll get to see him again in 3 weeks for a few days, but we won't really be reunited for another 8. It's been really hard without him around, but we're making it work :) at least DH has a cell phone and can get pics every day. I can't believe how much he has grown since birth already. I just want him to slow down and stay my tiny baby forever ><

He's finally getting his days and nights straightened out, so I'm getting better sleep. Breastfeeding is going really well! He's a little piggie :D anyway, happy HDBD ladies!!

Archer Liam - 2/6/13
    Freya Lillian - 11/15/15
  • How far along? 40 weeks 6 days

How are you feeling? Over being pregnant but not bad. Doctors appointment today and induction scheduled for tomorrow night.

Team pink/blue/green? Pink!!

Weight gain? Stopped looking 30

Cravings? Nothing really
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along? 39 weeks 5 days 

how are you feeling? I've felt better.

Tam? Pink.

weight gain? Between 35-40

cravings? Anything sweet. ESP mini eggs and chocolate ice cream with milk. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Excited to be back - I missed the last HDBD!

Rory is 9 days old today. We're going for his "weigh in" today at the doctor so hopefully it's getting up there! We are doing very well settling in. There have been some challenges, mostly cluster feedings for 6 hours straight with sometimes only 10 minutes in between - yikes! But every day things get easier and both DH and I gain more confidence. Overall he seems to be a pretty easy going little tyke.

I feel really good. I was lucky and didn't tear at all, so I haven't had to do much in the way of recovery.  

This pic was right before we left the hospital. It's one of my favorites because I think he looks like a baby model. :-) 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• 40 wks tomorrow

I feel like an exhausted beached whale. Everyone in this darn house is sick again. DH has had a nasty cough now going into a second week so I am sleeping on the couch mostly.

Still team green, much to the family's chagrin. But I just learned that my SIL is expecting in Sept and she is hoping to stay green the whole way too!

Actually I lost a pound from last week so I'm up to 34 overall.

Did you know you can get heart burn from jellybeans? Neither did I but I was craving them. My only other craving is for this baby to be born.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Good luck to the still pregnant mommas and congrats to all mommas with outside babies!!

Little Caroline is 20 days old! Cannot believe it'll be 3 weeks tomorrow! :(

I'm feeling great! I had a c-section and am quite surprised how well I have recovered.

I gained 22 pounds during pregnancy and am now down 30 pounds!! However, I tried on my bikini's yesterday and discovered that my bottoms come to my incision or just below. So, looks like I will have to do some swimsuit shopping soon!

Here is a newborn session picture of miss Caroline. I'm not quite sure of how to post pictures so hopefully it will turn out and not be gigantic! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How far along?  39w 2d

How are you feeling? Mostly ok

Team pink/blue/green? Pink

Weight gain? +17

Cravings? None

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wesley is 2 weeks and 5 days old!

Two Week Photo:

And general cuteness:

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along? 39 weeks today

How are you feeling? okay, much better now that my iron is climbing back up. I can actually get stuff done around here! Heartburn sucks. Every morning I wake up with one hand completely asleep due to carpal tunnel syndrome and baby sitting low and I think, "this sucks but at least baby dropped!" And by evening s/he is sitting higher and my throat feels like the inside of a volcano. I have a really open pelvis and loose hip sockets (or so my yoga teacher says) so I'm thinking baby finds this area pretty comfy during the night but all of my daily activities bring baby floating back up for a better perch. I'm getting cramps in my lower uterus which I hope is some cervical activity.

Team pink/blue/green? Green and I can't wait to find out!

Weight gain? +11 (from pre preg but +21 counting weight I lost and gained back during preg), I thought it was +12 last week but it must have been some water weight or something...

Cravings? Not really. I like mineral water b/c it helps with heartburn. Also I switched from oranges to strawberries for breakfast. Check out yesterday's feast I prepared, sprouted bread french toast made with local, organic farm fresh milk and eggs stuffed with organic cream cheese, organic strawberries from nearby Florida and topped with organic grade B maple syrup:

Shut the front door!

And now for something completely different (not really):

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelylahlove:

Hello very pregnant mamas and mamas with outside babes :) Hope everyone is doing great! We'll all have outside babes soon, yay!

How far along? B is 1w1d

How are you feeling? Great besides my nipple soreness due to a bad latch. Working on healing them and then will hopefully give nursing another shot. Right now I'm pumping and giving her bottles to keep her on BM. We'll see if she'll go back and work for the boob or not.

Team pink/blue/green? 100% PINK! Feels so good to say that as we weren't sure after our 20w u/s as they didn't get a good shot.

Weight gain? I gained 29lb and as of yesterday had 6lb to lose. (Not counting the 7lb leftover from DS though........) DD is only 2oz away from birth weight and eating like crazy - she's going to be a chunker!! Also grew 1 1/4" in the first week.

Cravings? McD's Shamrock Shake and when I went to get one the shake machine was broken - ugh!!

If you already have an outside baby, please share a pic and tell us how it's going! 

Here's a sneak peek of our newborn shots - I got a pretty nice camera for Christmas in hopes of saving money and doing our own pix. We learned a lot for next time but at least got about 5-6 great shots so I'm pretty happy with them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 40w2d

I feel great, just anxiously waiting for baby! 

Team green!

about 35-37lbs

anything citrus!

• James & Simon are 4 weeks old today

image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• imageSidraJedi:

Cravings? Not really. I like mineral water b/c it helps with heartburn. Also I switched from oranges to strawberries for breakfast. Check out yesterday's feast I prepared, sprouted bread french toast made with local, organic farm fresh milk and eggs stuffed with organic cream cheese, organic strawberries from nearby Florida and topped with organic grade B maple syrup:

Shut the front door!

And now for something completely different (not really):

Oh em gee *drools* That looks sooo amazing. I love decadent sweets when they're organic. Maybe still not "good" for you, but at least you know you're not poisoning yourself :P  Wanna come over and make some for me? :D 

Also, I'm glad you and another PP posted belly pics. I was beginning to feel all AW-y. lol 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:
    imageSidraJedi:

Shut the front door!

Oh em gee *drools* That looks sooo amazing. I love decadent sweets when they're organic. Maybe still not "good" for you, but at least you know you're not poisoning yourself :P  Wanna come over and make some for me? :D 

Also, I'm glad you and another PP posted belly pics. I was beginning to feel all AW-y. lol 

I am such a foodie and natural foods whore its shameful!!!

I feel you on the bump pics. Since I am due the last day of the month (or second to last depending on who you ask) I feel like I am destined to be one of the last with inside babies on our BMB!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"