January 2013 Moms

What size of diapers is LO in?

Since we are asking a bunch of general but great questions...

What size diaper is your LO in? How much does he/she weigh? How old?

Size 1/about 10 pounds/7 weeks and 2 days old 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: What size of diapers is LO in?

• size 1 (first blowout yesterday!!!)

not sure weight i'd hope he's over 8lbs though. he was 7.10 at birth. 

4 weeks 2 days 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Size 1 at 5 weeks
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 3 weeks here, not sure of weight... Maybe 9ish pounds. We just switched to size 1 from newborn.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just graduated to size one from newborn after I got peed on twice today. Both occasions were while nursing and using football hold. Pee just went straight up and on to my tank top!
  • baby girl was over 8lbs at her last dr visit on the 5th...so we decided we would finish up the newborns we have and then go to 1s.....we ran out last week, so she'll be 2 months tomorrow and we started with 1s around last week...it's weird because the nbs still look like they fit her, and the 1s look so huge, and we had a nb left in the diaper bag and i put it on her and it looked so small!

we also graduated to the 0-3 months clothes we have....she was 8lbs10oz on the 5th so i'm sure she's closer to 9lbs by now 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS will be 8 weeks Thursday. No clue what size diapers as we are using cloth, but he is about 12 lbs and is kind of between 3 month and 6 month sizes. Some 3 months fit, others are too small and the same for his 6 month clothes...some fit other don't.
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We do mostly cloth, but still use some disposables at night.  He is in size 1 and is about 10 lbs at 3 weeks old.
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Almost 7 weeks he graduated to size one when he was 9 pounds. Not sure what he weighs now, probably close to 11 pounds! I hate huggies, we use pampers swaddlers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • DS will be 4 weeks tomorrow and is in size 1. He was a little over 10lbs at his checkup last week.
  • Size 1. Not sure of weight since the last time he was weighed was Jan 25. His 2 month apt is Feb 26, I'm guessing he'll be close to 12 lbs.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Size 1, around 10 lbs, 6 weeks. Had to switch to 1 after she leaked out of several newborns.
  • Size 1, she was 11+ lbs 2 weeks ago, she is 6wks old.
  • 6 weeks, size 1 and was 10+lbs 2wks ago 
  • We are finishing up a small pack of newborns and will then move to size 1. DD is 4 weeks and probably 9.5-10 lbs.
  • Size 1, almost 10lbs, 5w4d
    BFP#1 - 8/30/2010, natural M/C 10/3/2010 BFP#2 - 5/13/2012 (Mother's Day!) grow baby grow! Baby boy born 1-11-13!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker http://www.thebump.com/profiles/Jo2013/settings/avatar/index#
  • Size 1 now for about one week now.  Little one weighs right at 11 lbs.  He is 6 weeks, 3 days.

:+)

• Just moved to size 1 this week as she was having blow outs everyday for the past few days.  She's 9 lb 10 oz/ 2 mon 2 days (1 m 2 d adjusted).

BabyFruit Ticker

• My DS is in Size 1. He's 7 weeks and 4 days old and I'm guessing around 11+ pounds? He hasn't been weighed since his 2 week appointment. I've had issues with them leaking recently though. He's longer than he is wide, so I don't think I'm getting them tight enough...I doubt he's in a size 2 already.
  • We just started using size 2. DS will be 7 weeks on Friday and is 12 pounds. He has not been weighed for a few weeks. We will be switching to cloth in the next few days, as he will finally fit into the one size cloth diapers I have.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• We are just finishing up our newborn diapers. She's 5 weeks 5 days. At 4 weeks 5 days she was 8lbs 4 ozs.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • bought size 2's today. he''ll be 8 weeks thursday 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Reading this is making me feel like my DD is huge! I mean, she was 9lbs 5oz at birth so it makes sense, but we're at 3 weeks now and have been in size 1s for 2 weeks and she's 11lbs now. Oy!
  • Lo will be 6 weeks on Friday. We are finishing up this pack of premie and going to try newborn. She is fine during the day but at night she leaks. She is 7 lbs 12 oz today. Her dr goal for her was 7lb 5oz so she's doing great!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Size 1

About 8lb

5 weeks 1 day

Have been having blown outs for 3 days (by the leg, not the back)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Size 1, 4 weeks 2 days, a little over 13lbs. Hoping to get through the next box of size 1 diapers before he grows out of them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD will be 5 weeks on Monday and we are still in newborn diapers. She has a appointment tomorrow so we will see what she weighs im thinking about 6 1/2 pounds but she was only 5 10 when she was born. She is long and skinny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"