June 2013 Moms

Blue is kicking Pink's Arse!!!

Hey mamas! Go fill out your info on the June 2013 spreadsheet (Anyone can update it and it auto saves!  Just add your info on a new line on the bottom - we'll sort by due date later)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmWQu_2a0fKYdHNZV2x5bmszZko1ZnRLWXFjRVpaUGc#gid=0 

We can't REALLY have that many more blues that pinks on the board, can we?? 

We said "I Do" on 9/27/2008!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Blue is kicking Pink's Arse!!!

• Could be all the green mommas are pink and don't know it yet. There are more women in the world supposedly

In that note there are also very few greens!
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • Go team pink!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mobile bumping, cant add to it.
    If one of you wouldnt mind??

Due: 6/17/2013
    Mrs. Wilson31012
    Brenda
    Team pink
    Babys name: Makenna Brooke
    FTM
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMrsWilson31012:
    Mobile bumping, cant add to it. If one of you wouldnt mind?? Due: 6/17/2013 Mrs. Wilson31012 Brenda Team pink Babys name: Makenna Brooke FTM

I'm on it.  :) 

• I'm on mobile also!

Team pink!
    Smrunnels
    Sam
    Baby's name: Sophia Elizabeth
    Due date: 6/21/2013
    FTM but I have two stepdaughters 3 and 5.
  • Those saying your info is gone...how is the spreadsheet sorted when you open it?

I just re-opened it to see if I was still there, and it had been re-sorted, so I did a sort by due date and found myself!

• People were writing over my entry as I was trying to input it.  My guess is that since it's realtime updating there are some glitches occuring.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I noticed when I updated the blog the other day that there seemed to be more and more team pink appearing! It'll be interesting to see the final tally in a few months!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • To whomever added the percentages:  you're my kinda girl.  :):)  Thanks!!
  • Alright, mine should be added.  I also added percentages to our total counts up top.  It's just to the left of the color-coded pink/blue/green so move it wherever looks best!

• imageckettenb:
    To whomever added the percentages:  you're my kinda girl.  :):)  Thanks!!

Why, you're welcome!  I got tied up doing actual work and my reply was postponed....

I'm a spreadsheet whore. 

• Just added my info. It will be exciting to see the final numbers of boys v. girls once all us Team Green-ers have our babies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just added a pink!

Well, I hope. I tried to do it the other day from iPad and it wouldn't let me. It seemed to work this time. 

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Added another team pink so I'm trying to help.

I listed myself under my new EDD of July 4th but If you'd like I can go back and relist under June 26th. She's not underdeveloped, just small.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you to whoever added my info :D
  • imageDESTINYSARA:
    Added another team pink so I'm trying to help.I listed myself under my new EDD of July 4th but If you'd like I can go back and relist under June 26th. She's not underdeveloped, just small.

Nah! Keep your best guess due date. We like July mommies. heck, plenty of us will be them... And May mommies too!
  • This is a really cool idea!
  • This is a cool idea. I just added another boy to the list, but it seems as though pink is beginning to kick blue's arse
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm going to hopefully be able to go from green to a blue or pink after our u/s. I'm thinking because they said maybe girl last time and my friend bought me a ton of cute pink stuff, that I will be joining team blue lol.

Also people keep adding their info at the bottom rather than inserting a new row to have the due dates line up. I like things in order yo!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebluelovin:
    This is a cool idea. I just added another boy to the list, but it seems as though pink is beginning to kick blue's arse

I don't know why this is the case ... the clicky poll on the board clearly shows that boys still outnumber girls ... I guess there are a lot of different folks who decide to either do the clicky poll or the spreadsheet!

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • I just added mine! Go Team Pink!!!

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Pink is starting to take over!
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board