December 2012 Moms

Where do you nurse?

I'm in a town home so just one floor. I nurse her on the couch or on our big chair, both in the living room and facing the tv. At night I nurse her in my bed. She sleeps in our room.
Just curious where everyone else dies it. I've read they like a quiet place and to not have the tv on but she eats every 2 hours still and even though I love the bonding I also get board so u usually always have the tv on.

Anyone else do this or is it more common to sit somewhere quiet?
Lilypie Maternity tickers
DD#1 December '12
DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
Married 07/09

Re: Where do you nurse?

• During the day I nurse her in the recliner in front of the TV and at night I nurse her in bed with me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At home downstairs in our chair w/the ottoman, usually w/the tv on or on the computer

at night, in the chair in our bedroom

If  I'm out and about, I usuaaly sit on the floor w/my back against the wall. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Loading the player...
  • On the couch and the TV is usually on. At night, I nurse her while lying in bed.  

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • On the couch in the corner on the left hand side or in bed, side lying. I used to get up and nurse in the living room but it woke her up too much. I watch TV, play on my phone or laptop while I'm nursing during the day.

We semi - cosleep. 

IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageNotwifezilla7:

At home downstairs in our chair w/the ottoman, usually w/the tv on or on the computer

at night, in the chair in our bedroom

If  I'm out and about, I usuaaly sit on the floor w/my back against the wall. 

This is almost exactly what I do too. :) 

• During the day its either in bed with the tv on or if DD1 is home we pile books in the bed or I nurse on the couch so DD1 can play with her toys. At night we are in the glider in her nursery for now. Back to work next week so my tired booty will probably start side lying nursing in bed. I feel bad watching tv or sitting on the ipad while she nurses, but she doesn't look at me while she eats or anything anyway.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When I am with him during the day I nurse him anywhere- couch, chair, sitting on the floor, etc. At night time he is in his own bedroom and I nurse him in the glider. When he was still in our room I nursed him in bed. We switched him to his room because he was getting a diaper rash and we needed to change him everytime he woke up to be fed and it was easier to have him sleep in his own room since we were walking there each time he got up to use the changing table anyways.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • On the couch, rocking chair, bed, car....

imageimageimage
  • With 5 other kids, we nurse right in the midst of chaos a lot of the time. No time/space to stop and try to find quiet.
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wherever I happen to be when he needs to eat.  I've nursed him while cooking dinner, eating breakfast, in a wrap while chasing my toddler through the playground...

ETA: when it's just us (toddler at school), I'll typically nurse him while sitting on the couch watching TV.  If my husband is home to entertain our toddler, then I sometimes sneak off to the recliner in their room.  At night, in our bed (often side-lying position).  And when I tandem nurse the boys, I like to have the tandem pillow, which is best on the couch, in the recliner in their room, or on our toddler's bed.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We nurse wherever is convenient but thats usually on the "man chair", our big chair in the living room or in bed. Sometimes I have the TV on sometimes not she doesn't seem to care either way.

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"