Breastfeeding

Pumping Bra for Large Chest

I am going back to work soon and would like a pumping bra to help. I was looking at the Pump Ease bra but wanted to see if it would fit well with a bigger chest. The size chart chart looks like it would but I wanted to see if anyone had experience first hand.

if this is not a good bra for a 36I, do you have suggestions for any that would be? 

Anniversary g
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pumping Bra for Large Chest

• Have you looked into the Simple Wishes one? It has an extra zipper panel in the front, which I definitely use due to my size. Plus it is very adjustable with the band size with several inches of Velcro.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Definitely the Simple Wishes bra. It comes in 2 sizes and is completely flexible in sizing in each one due to the velcro back panel and the optional zipper in front. I was a 36D while pregnant and am bigger now (don't know my cup size right now, I only wear nursing bras that aren't sized by cups) and I have the small Simple Wishes and it is more than sufficient.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejfresh:
    imagedlbrous:
    Have you looked into the Simple Wishes one? It has an extra zipper panel in the front, which I definitely use due to my size. Plus it is very adjustable with the band size with several inches of Velcro.
    This one should definitely work for you. I have the L to XXL and I've got room.

But still size can be short for those having large breasts.

• I am the same-ish size as you, 36J, and I have the Simple Wishes one in the XS-S-M size and it fit fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would go with the simple wishes one. It's awesome for all shapes and sizes.

• Thank you so much for all of your recommendations! I just ordered the Simple Wishes one!

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"