June 2012 Moms

Anyone else not crawling yet?

Is anyone else's LO not crawling yet? My son can push up on his hands and knees, but not for long. He generally dislikes being on his tummy. He usually rolls back over pretty quick. I'm not sure if he's going to crawl or not. My mom told me that I pretty much skipped crawling and just went straight to walking, so I'm wondering if this is going to be the case for him as well. 
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone else not crawling yet?

• I wouldn't worry about not crawling...it's not considered a milestone.

My little guy isn't even sitting, and he's about a month behind on that one.

-Michele Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Our DS is on all fours and is rocking, but hasn't crawled yet.

• We're not crawling yet. She scoots around on her bum a bit but no knee crawling.

PS: Alicia - I love Degrassi :) I'm from Toronto so it's all local. I've been watching since I was in grade school. Love!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Us. She rolls to where she wants to go :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagekk2bkd:

We're not crawling yet. She scoots around on her bum a bit but no knee crawling.

PS: Alicia - I love Degrassi :) I'm from Toronto so it's all local. I've been watching since I was in grade school. Love!

In all honesty, I've never watched it and I didn't even know what it was from. LOL! I just wanted a hand raising GIF. 
  • One is crawling, sitting up on his own, and pulling himself up.  Meanwhile, my other lil guy rolled over for the first time this week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we have the army crawl going on here... he literally just drags his legs everywhere. absolutely no sign of getting up on hands and knees.
  • My DS started to crawl about 12 days ago. Every LO moves at their own pace. And some don't even crawl! My bestie's LO went right to walking.

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagestanfordt04:
    we have the army crawl going on here... he literally just drags his legs everywhere. absolutely no sign of getting up on hands and knees.

That's exactly what my little boy is doing too  

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not crawling. He sits and looks like he's going to launch forward buy ends up bouncing and scooting forward and backwards. Sometimes he lunges too forward and ends up on his belly and hangs out. He hasn't gone on both his hands and knees yet.
  • No crawling here.  She finally started rolling over last week...I'm ok with her not crawling though, because life as we all know it will change!
  • We have an army crawler as well :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestanfordt04:
    we have the army crawl going on here... he literally just drags his legs everywhere. absolutely no sign of getting up on hands and knees.
    This is us too.  Although I noticed yesterday he is starting to use his toes to push himself a little.  Still no lifting though. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageIrishgypsy88:

I wouldn't worry about not crawling...it's not considered a milestone.

My little guy isn't even sitting, and he's about a month behind on that one.

This is us as well. Not even the slightest interest.
  • imageMeery82:
    Is anyone else's LO not crawling yet? My son can push up on his hands and knees, but not for long. He generally dislikes being on his tummy. He usually rolls back over pretty quick. I'm not sure if he's going to crawl or not. My mom told me that I pretty much skipped crawling and just went straight to walking, so I'm wondering if this is going to be the case for him as well. 

MY LO hated tummy time. She finally start crawling 2 days ago. However, she does not do it often. She rather try and pull up and then think she can just walk. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageforestdancer:

imageMeery82:

MY LO hated tummy time. She finally start crawling 2 days ago. However, she does not do it often. She rather try and pull up and then think she can just walk. 

Mine hates tummy time also. He may just skip crawling. Oh well! Thanks for all the responses! And I didn't even realize it wasn't considered a milestone! That makes me feel better 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"