April 2012 Moms

how many bottles is your 9-10month old having a day?

my LO is drinking 4 (7oz) bottles per day in addition to his meals. Think that's still a good amount? I know they slowly don't drink as much
TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

Re: how many bottles is your 9-10month old having a day?

• C is 11 months this week and drinks approximately 5 (4 oz) bottles per day. She's a champion eater, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS has 3 or 4 6oz bottles at DC and usually a 7-8oz bottle at bedtime.  He has oatmeal, babyfood and some tablefood at each meal as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Micah nurses at 6a, will take 2-3 (more often now only 2) 4oz bottles of BM while at daycare, then then may or may not nurse before bedtime (if so, it's usually for comfort or because he didn't take the last bottle of the day). He'll get up twice to eat at night though. Sad

Of course, my kid is 11 months now, but he's been setting this new schedule for awhile now. 

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • He always has 24 ounces. Sometimes more than that though.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • DD is underweight, so I'm not sure if this applies, but the nutritionist we saw recommended approx 690 cal per day. (She was 15lb 2oz at 9mo check up, 14lb 2oz at the hospital at 10 months, and 15lb 6oz last week).
  • Right before 9mo they dropped a btl. Now they are getting 2 6.5oz btl and a 7.5oz btl plus babyfood at every meal.

• Same nurses once during the day and 1-2 times a night. He'll take a bottle before bed if I offer, but not nurse, I'm going to have to buy some formula I think.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• My 10 month old gets a 6 oz bottle when she wakes, one at noon and one at dinner.  She gets 3 total bottles and anywhere from 15-18 oz per day.  She also eats 3 meals a day with two or three snacks in between.  At her 9 month checkup, my doc said it was ok to cut back on bottles as long as she was eating 3 good nutritious meals per day.

• Our LO is 10 months old and has 5 - 5oz bottles per day (every 3 hours from 7am-7pm). Our pedi told us not to go below 24ozs per day while under one year old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"