February 2013 Moms

39-40 weekers

Hey!
 Either I missed the ticker change on Friday or it didn't happen. Either way, I am still pregnant and I want to know who else is too!!

39 weeks 3 days

Watermelon baby

Braxton Hicks coming all the time and I think I've been losing my mucus plug the past few days

Getting excited to meet my baby girl or boy!!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 39-40 weekers

• 39 weeks 6 days, and I'm fully prepared to be a March mom Tongue Tied  haha 

Lots of BH, and some other annoying pregnancy symptoms, but nothing at all that says, "Hey, you're gonna have a baby soon." Oy. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • due date today! ...been having BH for weeks and weeks but like PP said, nothing that says, "it's baby time!" ...at my 39 week appt i was 3cm, 80%, and -1. hoping for an exit in a few days!
  • Loading the player...
  • My due date was yesterday, but I am going in at 5:30 AM tomorrow to be induced (due to lower fluid levels). I have been having some irregular contractions for the past few days and think I started to lose my mucous plug last week, but no signs of this LO coming on its own before tomorrow. Good luck to everyone still waiting for their LO's arrival!
  • 39 weeks and 1 day. Prodromal labor for about three weeks.  Gross.  SOo many contractions and cramps this weekend I really thought it was go time, then after four hours of 4-6 minutes contractions it all stopped. Ugh! 

I won't be a March mamma because of placenta issues I don't get to go past 40 weeks. So it will be this week one way or another.  Walking, squats, yoga ball, red rasberry tea, MORE WALKING, and so much sex - still nothing.  Will get checked today at 39 week appt, cautiously optimistic that there will be some progress.  Some softening maybe.

Good luck ladies, I proud of us all for making it and despite the wining and complaining - which we totally have a right to do!! - we are a tough crew!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 40 weeks 4 days

Today is my Birthday and all I want is to have my baby girl in my arms.

No signs that labor is near. Braxton Hicks have stopped completely. I have eaten pineapple, spicy foods, raspberry leaf tea, sex, long walks and bumpy car rides.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 40 weeks 1 day...2 cm and a lot of softening, but nothing eventful happening, not even gas. Appointment NEXT monday to talk about induction...

Good luck everyone =) 

• 39 weeks today and nothing! BHs like crazy but not dilated at all:( I have a feeling I'll be a March mama. Hopefully at my appointment this Wednesday there is some progress just to give me a little hope--I've been so uncomfortable!
  • 39w,1d and showing no signs LO is ready to join us. Feel her moving plenty, but no BH, no signs of mucous plug/show. Just some serious pelvic pressure and soreness when walking, standing. 
    Baby #2 -- TEAM BLUE -- due 7/8/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My due date is tomorrow. I lost my mucus plug on Friday and got really excited even though I know it doesn't really mean anything unless accompanied by other signs of labor. I was 1.5 cm and 70% effaced at my 38 week appt and exactly the same at my 39 week. I have my 40 wk tomorrow and I am hoping there is some kind of change. I am walking, bouncing on my exercise ball, eating pineapple and taking EPO. I hope we all get to meet our babies really soon!!! Good luck!
    ;imageimage
  • I'm 40 weeks, 4 days. Having some serious cramps this morning, so hoping that leads to something. If not, I will be going in Thursday night to be induced.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • 39 weeks 3 days...some occasional painful contractions but nothing else really. Hoping things progress soon because my blood pressure has been much too high lately and I would rather not be induced
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• 39 weeks and 5 days! I have been 1 cm for 3 weeks. Have my 40 wk appointment on Thursday which is my due date. If baby boy doesn't come on his own by then we will be making an appointment to induce since he is already so incredibly low! Good luck to all you ladies! I hope you get to meet your LO's soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due Thursday (is that 39w4d?)

Watermelon baby

I've had a lot of braxton hicks and shooting pain in my back. Ate pineapple and will NOT make that mistake again, as it caused me to have irregular painful contractions for a few hours but led to nothing. Lots of bouncing on the birthing ball, and I walk a ton too.

1cm dilated at my first check last Wednesday, but they didn't tell me anything else. No loss of mucus plug or any other signs.

I finally got a few good nights of sleep so I'm coping better with the fact that this baby may not come until March. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 40 weeks 2 days. At my appt on Thurs I was 2cm and 80 effaced. I haven't had any real contractions and only a couple of BH each day.
    With my first, I was induced 2 weeks after my EDD. Never went into labor. My OB this time said she doesn't think I'll go that late again, which is encouraging. I am thankful, though, for an OB that lets me go 2 weeks late. Clearly my babies are in no rush to exit.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 39 weeks today.  DD was born at 38w4d, so this is new territory for me.  I'm ready to meet this baby girl!

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:

39 weeks 6 days, and I'm fully prepared to be a March mom Tongue Tied  haha 

I'm really hoping these babies get here before March! 

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 39 weeks tomorrow and still in the game! I haven't had any internals so no idea about what's going on in there. Lots of pressure, Braxton Hicks, and menstrual-like cramps. Otherwise, nothing! I am thinking that a March baby is a very real possibility. Good luck to all of you (us)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 39 w2d we have a date-this Thursday! Baby turned breech again so we're scheduled for a CS. Can't wait to meet little one and be able to breathe again since baby boy has been comfiest in my ribs for the past 3 months!
  • 40w4d today and pretty miserable.  DS2 came at 40w5d, so my fingers are crossed that maybe tonight will be the night.  I'm not sure I can do this another week.

• Due date today and no signs that baby is even close to being ready to come out!  (No BH, mucus plug, bloody show, etc, etc, etc). 

Fingers and toes and well, everything but legs crossed for everyone! :) 

PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
  • 39 weeks today! I've had on and off contractions/cramping and back pain but nothing lasts... I sit on a yoga ball everyday doing hip circles, sex , sweeping/mopping. At 38 weeks I was 1 cm and still "thick" I'll find out tomorrow if the stretching last week helped(doubtful). I really don't want to be a March mommy! :(

• I'm 39 weeks and 4 days...lots of BH but that's about it. Induction scheduled for the 28th bc I have GD. 
    But we are born to be happy, to be abundantly supplied with every good thing, to have fun in living, to consciously unite with the Divine Power that is around us and within us, and to grow and expand forever. ~Ernest Holmes BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesecondaryPULSE:

image+adamwife+:
    my fingers are crossed that maybe tonight will be the night.

You and me both, mama! 

p.s.--you've got an email 

It had put the email in my junk, so I never saw it.  I apologize for taking so long to respond!!!!

• I'm not 39 weeks until tommorrow, but golly I am so done. Ill admit I have looked up natural ways to push labor along, I just want baby out! Aside from sex I won't be trying any of them, well maybe ill ask doc to sweep my membrane? I thought last night was it, lost a good chuck of my mucus plug in the morning, then it started comin out with blood streaks until it was all bloody. Went to sleep last night and woke up with horrible back pains and cramping and constant need to go potty. It was like this for 3 hours until I was so uncomfortable I decided to relax in the tub. Laid in the tub for an hour and then went to the room and fell asleep, when I woke up it was all gone. What a bummer.

We are expecting snow so I am hoping LO comes and I get a few extra days off with DH during the snow days. We live only a mile from the hospital so I'm not to worried about making it if a storm does come.

I know The Lord won't give me anything I can't handle but I sure do feel like I'm at the breaking point with this pregnancy thing. It's really becoming physically and emotionally difficult

• 39 weeks 5 days...

I thought I was the only one left on here that hasn't went into labor. Glad I'm not the only one. I have had no signs of labor what so ever so I feel  that I am going to go all the way to my induction date next week :(  

• 39w6d and no major signs of this little guy coming out any time soon. Some minor contractions but no dilation, minor cervix softening, still have mucus plug...this baby will be knocking at March.....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh, 41w 1d. I have no clue how I'm still pregnant. Mucus plug has been gone, contractions are strong but never get consistent, I've been having sex and I've even been freaking running on my treadmill. This baby doesn't want to come out. 
  • 39 weeks today, hypertension but no other pre-e signs, and not really any labor signs but haven't had internals.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
  • 39 weeks today! With no sign of anything happening :( ....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 39w 5d...and nothing going on. I have had a ton of BHs in the evening, and I have been feeling a ton of pressure in my pelvis and tailbone...but nothing else. DD was born at 40w 3d, so going to my date or beyond was always in the back of my mind. I go to the doctor Thursday (provided nothing has happened by then), so we will see how things are going in a few days...
    imageimageimage
  • Due Wednesday. Lost my mucous plug Saturday night. As of Thursday, I was only 1cm and 50 effaced. Not feeling any other signs, but lots of cramps and BH.

• 39 weeks as of today! feeling pangs of envy for my friends who delivered earlier than this.

the past few evenings have been extremely uncomfortable after dinner - all sorts of pelvic pain especially when getting up off the bed or couch. so ready to meet this big boy!

at my 38 week appt was not dilated at all, cervix still a bit thick/high. hoping for some progress at tomorrow's appt!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"