February 2013 Moms

PP weight loss

Weighed myself today and I've lost 30 lbs. and I'm 1 week, 4 days post partum. Yay!  How about everyone else?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PP weight loss

• I lost all my weight within 2 weeks of having him.
  • I gained about 40 lbs during pregnancy and I'm about 10 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight now. Not too shabby, but very much looking forward to fitting into my skinny jeans again and packing away the maternity gear for good!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've got about 5 lbs left to go at about the 2 week mark. The best news is, I zipped up my favorite pp jeans yesterday! Whoo hoo!! This did NOT happen with my other two. I think I have GD to thank as I didn't not gain a pound after I was diagnosed on Nov 5. No late night ice cream weight to lose. It was all baby.
    Jen
    Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
    BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Gained 35 lbs, almost 2 weeks out I've lost 25. 10 more to go but I'm guessing a couple might stick around b
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageschwabmomma:
    Weighed myself today and I've lost 30 lbs. and I'm 1 week, 4 days post partum. Yay!nbsp;nbsp;How about everyone else?

Woohoo! Congrats! I am 6 days post partum and have lost 20 so far. I gained waaaay too much though, so I still have 30 lbs to go. I am having a much easier time eating better now that I'm not preggo though.

I like cookies.

• I actually don't know what I've lost since I don't own a scale... But I gained 30 lbs, and 7 days post partum I can fit into at least one pair of prepregnancy jeans! I'd guessnice lost at least twenty, but the moment of truth will be at my 2 week post partum appointment!

• imageholly321:
    I lost all my weight within 2 weeks of having him.

yup same here. am now under my pre preg weight and if not for the CS Id be back in my jeans. 

• I'm 2 weeks, 3 days PP and I've lost all but 2 pounds. I gained a total of 26. I can fit into one pair of my pre pregnancy jeans fairly comfortably, but I need to tone my stomach a little more to feel back to normal again. That little extra flab won't go away on its own I suppose!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I only gained 22 pounds during pregnancy but by 1 week PP I had already lost 20 pounds. I'm now 17 days PP and have lost 27 pounds! I'm happy that I actually weigh less now than what I weighed before I was pregnant with her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations everyone!!! I have yet to have my LO but what are you guys doing?? I have gained about 30lbs and I would really like to lose it fast in a way and so just if you guys have any advice !? But glad to hear all if this !!
  • Tuesday DD will be two weeks old and I'm currently at 30 pounds weight loss!!! I am also below my starting weight by I think ten pounds (can't 100% remember what I started at.) My pre pregnancy jeans fit.... Now I just need to get my pre pregnancy jeans from DS to fit..... 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Down 18, 22 left and I'm pretty mad at myself about it. This time last time with DD I was down 18 with 11 to go. So obviously I gained more this time!
  • imageschwabmomma:

Weighed myself today and I've lost 30 lbs. and I'm 1 week, 4 days post partum. Yay!  How about everyone else?

I'm there with ya. One week two days and down 30lbs. I'm thinking most of it was fluids though cause I had some serious issues with swelling.

Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • imageHalgunka8:
    Congratulations everyone!!! I have yet to have my LO but what are you guys doing?? I have gained about 30lbs and I would really like to lose it fast in a way and so just if you guys have any advice !? But glad to hear all if this !!

Honestly all I'm doing is breast feeding. That and I have zero time to stuff my face like I was while pregnant. Little man keeps me really busy Wink

Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • I gained 55lbs. I'm down 30. 15-20 to go! (I'm 16 days PP)
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 5 days PP and I weighed myself for the first time today and I'm down 9lbs of the 23 I gained. I still have a lot of swelling in my feet so hopefully once that resolves I will lose some more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • We haven't replaced the batteries in our scale so I don't know what my weight is. But tomorrow I see the dr to check my c section so I will see how much I might be down.
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • I'm just over 2 weeks PP. I gained a total of 30 lbs during my pregnancy and have 5 left. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I gained 35 - 40 and i have 15 to go. If I could only stop eating! Damn steriods! Only 30 days left of them.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I've lost just over 15 pounds. Just under 5 to go!
  • imageJuliaBug:
    I'm just over 2 weeks PP. I gained a total of 30 lbs during my pregnancy and have 5 left. 

OMG, your siggy pic is ADORABLE!!!

Y'all are all giving me hope. I have gained ~25 lbs, and was fretting about losing the weight PP... I already feel better just reading your stories :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I gained 52lbs with the twins and I have lost all but 6lbs.  I am 19 days past c-section. 

The last few lbs may be an issue as it is the dreaded twin skin and I am not sure how exactly to tone/lose.  I will start working out as soon as I am cleared by my doctor. 

I was excited today as I was able to put on my first pair of pre pregnancy pants but I am still just a tad too big for my jeans. 

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageHalgunka8:
    Congratulations everyone!!! I have yet to have my LO but what are you guys doing?? I have gained about 30lbs and I would really like to lose it fast in a way and so just if you guys have any advice !? But glad to hear all if this !!

I gained about 25 lbs and have about 5 left to go 12 days PP. Here's how I lost those first 20 lbs:

1. Remove baby, placenta, amniotic fluid from body.

2. Have awful night sweats to get rid of retained fluid.

3. BF/pump to burn some extra calories (but make up for a lot of it by finally getting to eat some treats I couldn't / didn't want to during pregnancy).

And that's it. Depending on how much you gained, it's entirely possible you won't have to do anything to get back to your PP weight. I didn't with DD. However, with her it took a long time for me to fit in my pre-pregnancy pants, and in some cases I haven't been able to wear them at all, because my body shape changed. i.e. my hips spread and my tummy has a little c/s pooch.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Gained 13, lost 24. 9 month long morning sickness makes pregnancy the most effective diet I've ever been on by far!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I was 3lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight at a week PP when I was re-hospitalized, and at my WIC appt friday I had lost another 5lbs. Granted with all the hospital crap, I've been on NPO and clear liquids, and since being home I'm finding that I can't really eat much of substance without feeling unpleasantly full, although I think the massive amounts of water I've been drinking play into it, too. I can usually manage a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, but whatever else I eat for the day is usually a handful of whatever I can nibble on while Colton is nursing (Michael made fun of me yesterday because over the course of the afternoon, I had apple slices, baby carrots, and a couple dinosaur chicken nuggets, which is the exact lunch I had also made for my 4 year old nephew who's staying with us, lol).

Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"