December 2012 Moms

watching tv/computer/phone while feeding

Anyone else do it or am I the only guilty one. I don't think I could make it through the overnight feedings if it wasn't on to keep me awake, lil guy takes forever to eat a bottle like around a hour. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: watching tv/computer/phone while feeding

• Add on a slash checking this, FB and email. I feel a little guilty at times, and can lose track of time, but at the same time, has been what has kept me sane over the past two plus months at home. Oh, also add online shopping LO prefers it because it keeps her out of her carseat and in mammas arms.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • If I didn't do that I'd fall asleep myself.  So yes, it's an all the time thing for me.

• Loading the player...
  • Yes me too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Add us in too.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• lol. am i supposed to feel guilty? 
  • I play solitare on my phone during MOTN feedings to keep myself awake. Smile
  • We co sleep at night and she nurses in the bed so we usually both fall asleep. During the daytime feedings, if she is awake I will talk to her but most of the time her eyes are closed so I'm on Facebook and watching tv.
  • imagesmileytrexcite.com:
    I play solitare on my phone during MOTN feedings to keep myself awake. [:]

This is me too.
  • I am always watching TV facebooking while I pump at night. Sadly I still fall asleep on the couch waiting for my 20 minutes to be up
    image image image
  • I'm in...tv during day phone at night to keep myself awake.
  • imagebingo519:
    imagesmileytrexcite.com:
    I play solitare on my phone during MOTN feedings to keep myself awake. [:]
    This is me too.

me too! 

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, I didn't know this was something to fret about as I'm usually reading my kindle or catching up via fb/email/internets.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br >Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Pretty much always. Either tv or my ipad. She likes to hang out on my boob and drift off to sleep, so this way I can get things done until she's asleep enough to move.
  • I do for sure. Although I don't during the late night times (between 1 and 5 am) because I want to start showing him that this is quiet rest time. But at this age it probably doesnt matter.
    imageimageimage
    weddingcountdown.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagecelestefelice:
    lol. am i supposed to feel guilty? 

LOL! THIS! My LO takes SO LONG to eat. I let him just take his sweet time since i'm a sahm but seriously, we need some sort of entertainment sometimes.

image image image
  • When I was pregnant with my second I bought a tv and had cable put in our bedroom specifically so I could watch it while doing overnight feedings.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Guilty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"