March 2013 Moms

Diaper Bag...

Should a diaper bag be gender specific?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diaper Bag...

• Mine is dark grey.. I'm having a girl... Skip Hop is awesome :)
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• I don't think it has to be because you are the one that has to carry it around. Get one you like

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!
  • I had a grey and yellow one with. This time around I have a bigger navy one with yellow and green flowers. I think you carry it so it should reflect what you like.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I registered for a gray skip hop bag in hopes of DH and I both using it, but my bff knew I wanted a Kate Spade one. My husband said he would use a bookbag even if I had gotten the "non-girly" one. See what you and your SO decide on. 
  • When i was shopping for a diaper bag I thought of my husband and I carrying it. We ended up with a black messenger like bag from Target that has lots of compartments and even a storage case with pop access for baby wipes on the outside. The price was great too it was only like 35.00. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got a black vera bradley diaper bag. I love that it doesn't look like a diaper bag!  You should get whatever you are comfortable with.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My skip hop is is tan.  But is quite purse-like, so we have a backpack for DH if hengoes somewhere with baby.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I ended up getting a black Columbia messenger style bag - we are having a girl, but I'm hoping to have a boy one day too so I was thinking gender neutral.  DH is cool with carrying it, it has all of the pockets/compartments/cool features we wanted, it fits nicely on the stroller and it comes with a one year warranty on all seams, closures, and zippers. 
  • Only to the person carrying it. I got a Diaper Dude for hubby and a metallic gray/blue for me from Stork Sak - it's awesome. I'm having a boy - but I need the bling, not him!!! My husband was more worried about the infant carrier I'm choosing!
  • imageBliss+Berry:

I haven't really noticed any that were.  I mean, it's the mom who's carrying the bag, not the baby!

I have a black one.

This.  You are carrying it so you should make sure you like it.  I bought a Coach black one so I can wear it with anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"