Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Tubal pregnancy

Didn't think I'd be posting in here other than to ask questions...but it is now a harsh reality. I lost my baby yesterday, lost an ovary and Fallopian tube and the other ovary has scar tissue. It was quite the blow for me. Sometimes it feels like I'm doing really well and then I just have random breakdowns. The hospital staff seemed so insensitive and I can't believe they kick u out the same day!! Part of me is hoping to at least be able to get pregnant again but right now I just need time to heal. Problem is I'm almost 35 and really had no desire to have any kids after 35. Now I just don't know. The doctor I think was shocked that I had no questions for her but I had googled this type of thing a million times before going to the hospital bc I just knew something was wrong.

Re: Tubal pregnancy

• I am so sorry for your loss. I, too had my right tube and pregnancy removed yesterday. I don't want to say I know exactly how you feel, but I feel like I may have an idea. I am sorry that the hospital staff was so insensitive, that certainly couldn't have helped the situation. Get lots of rest and take care of yourself. Sending lots of T&P'S your way. :::HUGS:::
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 4/12 BFP #1 11/15/12, MC/possible ectopic 11/20, natural MC BFP #2 1/15/13, ectopic discovered 2/15, surgery, R tube removed
  • So sorry for your loss and what you are going through!  ((hugs))
    TTC baby #2 since July 2011, DX: low AMH
    BFP 1/21/13, blighted ovum m/c 2/12/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry to hear about your loss as well...I think every time I log on and it says I'm 6 weeks pregnant it hurts even more...I have no idea how to change that but I really need to. I have not used is site in so long I have to learn all over.

was this your first pregnancy? 

• imagePeacheChampagne:

So sorry to hear about your loss as well...I think every time I log on and it says I'm 6 weeks pregnant it hurts even more...I have no idea how to change that but I really need to. I have not used is site in so long I have to learn all over.

was this your first pregnancy? 

To change the pregnancy setting for your bump account, go to the 'My Account' tab at he top right of the page, th scroll down and change the button to 'not pregnant' and clear the due date fields. HTH 

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Thanks...I thought I did that but I will try again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"