August 2013 Moms

::::::::SATURDAY TICKER CHANGE::::::::

Ok, I didn't see this last week and don't see it yet today so I'm posting this from my phone.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Write whatever you want, I just c and p'd the below from Friday, heh heh.  

Hi ladies! This is for the mommas who turn X weeks and 0 days on Saturdays.

How far along are you? Fruit?

How are you feeling?

Anything exciting going on this week (appts, u/s, new shoes, etc)?

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?

Any fun Valentine's Day stories?

imageimageimage

Re: ::::::::SATURDAY TICKER CHANGE::::::::

• 14 weeks, lemon!!1!!!1!!

Feeling better, still going to bed at 9:30ish and get tired easily. 

I am all about maternity pants.  The tops are really too big for me but I wear them some anyways.  I got a couple soft sleep bras on clearance a few weeks ago and they are already feeling small.  

Hubby offered to cook us steaks for Vday but I really wanted lentil soup, so that's what we had.  With chocolate covered strawberries as an appetizer, of course, haha! 

I finally told my friends this week, pshew!  That was fun.  I shared the news on Valentine's Day with a funny email. (They live far away)  I'm glad they know now!

imageimageimage
  • 14 weeks! I think it's a lemon.

Feeling good pregnancy wise, but I've had a nasty cold that's just starting to get better today. It's been a long week.

Nothing super exciting. Next appointment isn't until the 27th, but my anatomy scan has been booked! March 26. I'll be 19 weeks 3 days.

I have been in maternity pants exclusively since week 9. I'm not even ashamed to admit it. Just my regular tops still though.

We're not into Valentine's Day, but MH was uncharacteristically sweet and stayed in bed 5 minutes longer than normal because he wanted to snuggle.

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? Fruit? 13 weeks, Peach!

How are you feeling? I have had a bad cold for the past 10 days so I feel like crap :(

Anything exciting going on this week (appts, u/s, new shoes, etc)? Had my NT scan. The skull is forming on schedule so far but, we do not get out of the high risk label until the A/S clears us. Happy that this weeks results were good :)

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? I love my stretchy maternity jeans!

Any fun Valentine's Day stories? Nope, I was sick. Booooo!

• How far along are you? Fruit?
    14 weeks! Bring on the lemon!!

How are you feeling?
    Not bad! The ms is dwindling and I've got some energy back! I even managed to stay up past 11pm last night while we were hanging out with some friends, which has rately happened so far this pregnacy.

Anything exciting going on this week appts, u/s, new shoes, etc?
    I have Monday off with DH for Presidents' Day, so we're planning something fun together. He's been spending every weekend studying for a huge 2 day licensing exam in April, so getting this bonus weekend day is huge for us.

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?
    Yup! Got a little pooch in my lower belly so regular pants aren't fitting. But I've been super lucky that 3 girlfriends gave me tons of their maternity clothes which basically tripled my wardrobe. Now I'm anxious to get bigger so I can fit even more of it!

Any fun Valentine's Day stories?
    We finally put up our fb announcement on valentines day! It read: "Roses are Red, Emeralds are Green, We're having a Baby in 2013!" And then I said any and all "likes" would be deemed promises for free babysitting and diaper changes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• How far along are you? Fruit? 16 weeks. I think that is avocado

How are you feeling? Much better but still a little nauseous 

Anything exciting going on this week (appts, u/s, new shoes, etc)? Had my appointment yesterday. They needed to redo my pap because they didn't get enough cells. They irritated things and now I am bleeding. :(

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? I wear them on weekend to feel more comfortable but I am not "out" at work yet so I won't.

Any fun Valentine's Day stories? Nope. I had to work until 8:30 for parent teacher conferences. :(

June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you? Fruit? I am 15 wks and an orange!

How are you feeling? I am starting to feel as sick I think my ms is slowly starting to go away. :

Anything exciting going on this week? No next week go for another appt then schedule my ultrasound to find out what we are having I am so excited.

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? No yet but going to look next weekend.

Any fun Valentine's Day stories? I finally got Girl Scout cookies I have been craving.
  • 16 weeks, avocado!

Aside from a cold, doing okay.  Far less sick, far more hungry.

An ultrasound on Friday, rescheduled from 2 Fridays ago when we had that nasty storm.

Oh yes.  Maternity pants are the best.

Nope.  Nothing exciting.

• Hi ladies!  

I'm 15 weeks today!  Baby is the size of an orange!  I feel like I'm starting to show a little bit now, finally!  

I've been more sick the past 3 weeks or so than all the rest of my pregnancy so far.  I discovered today that Chick-fil-a's polynesian sauce makes me nauseated, which was a very disappointing discovery.  I've been real achy.  I'm assuming baby is stretching away in there!

I started wearing some maternity pants last week that a friend gave me.  They work ok, but don't fit perfect.  I went to Old Navy today and bought me a pair of maternity jeans that are amazing!!!  Feels so good not to have to squeeze into my regular jeans.

My husband and I are going on our "babymoon" this week.  We are going to a cousin's lake house for 3 days to go fishing and get away from everything.  Very excited about that.  Wish we could wait till it gets warmer, but he's going away to academy in April for 3 months, so its now or never. 

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • 15 weeks and now an orange!

Still tired and exhausted but seems to be getting better little by little!

Get the next week off of work yay can relax lol

Just bought maternity pants last Sunday and they are absolutely comfy.

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 12 weeks and 6 days, still a plum!!!

I'm feeling perfect other than still tired and typically can't get 1/4 through a movie before falling asleep :(

This week was excited as I had a u/s yesterday and got to see my little peanut bouncing around and sucking his/her thumb.

I'm wearing maternity pants ( only for work) I can still fit into my sweatpants around the house.

Pregnancy Tickerphoto image_zpsa3b8966d.jpg
  • 15 Weeks!! An Orange!

Starting to feel much much better. Still throwing up in the morning or if I walk in the apartment and can smell dirty dishes in the sink :) But it's definitely not as bad as it was before.

Anxiously waiting for my gender check ultrasound on March 6th! Can't wait!!

I ordered some maternity jeans online so those should be coming in this week. So I am excited to see how they fit since I have only one pair of jeans that I enjoy wearing anymore :)

Valentines Day was great! We actually went out! Dinner at Texas Roadhouse and saw the movie Safe Haven. Good Good night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hello ladies after 3 appointments and 2 ultrasounds the doctor has moved my due date up two days so I will be leaving Monday and joining Saturday.

15 weeks, an orange.

Been feeling fine, just annoyed at the pimple chin that I now have.

Nothing going on this week. I did just go through a bunch of DS's baby stuff to see what is still good. Looks like I need a new car seat and wipe warmer. Not to bad.

No maternity clothes yet.

No fun stories, stayed home with DS and DH ordered in and exchanged.  

Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • imageJenGivens:
    We finally put up our fb announcement on valentines day! It read: "Roses are Red, Emeralds are Green, We're having a Baby in 2013!" And then I said any and all "likes" would be deemed promises for free babysitting and diaper changes.
    Haha!  That's cute!   How many "likes" did you get?  ;)

imageimageimage
  • Hi!

How far along are you? Fruit? I'm 15 weeks today, a lovely orange

How are you feeling? Feeling tired still.  Want to make sure I don't have a UTI contributing to that at my 16 week appt. next Friday.

Anything exciting going on this week (appts, u/s, new shoes, etc)? Nothing all that exciting.  Need to find a new OB for when we move.

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes, pants every day.  Shirts occasionally.

Any fun Valentine's Day stories? Hubby booked me a manicure and prenatal massage that I get tomorrow!  I can't wait.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 15 weeks today. An apple I believe. Or navel orange.

up until a few hours ago I was feeling fine. Got my hopes up today was the first day of not feeling like crap. S much for that.

i don't think so. Although I realized the half way point is approaching all to quickly! Oh and I am finally starting to notice a slight difference in my belly!

Not really. Just one maternity shirt I bought from old navy. I also bought a few pairs of roomy yoga pants to wear to work (the thought of wearing anything remotely tight makes me feel queasy), but they aren't maternity. 

Nope, we decided with all my food a aversions that sometimes change daily we couldn't really make any plans. I did get roses though. 

• Dear Baby,
    I already threw up dinner- can we give it a rest for the evening?
    Thanks,
    Mom

MH always cooks me the best meal evaaaar for Vday... I opted out this year because I haven't been able to enjoy my dinner for far too long now. I was hoping this would all be history by now! :(
    I'm going to beg for a lunch version tomorrow!
  • Hi ladies! This is for the mommas who turn X weeks and 0 days on Saturdays.How far along are you? Fruit? 14 weeks lemon. and btw how is a lemon bigger then a peach? i still dont get this system lolHow are you feeling? pretty good actually. nausea is almost totally gone except I still cannot handle raw meat at all. The pregnancy has made my asthma worse which isnt funAnything exciting going on this week (appts, u/s, new shoes, etc)? Not really anything I can think of. Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? I have bought a few things but arent wearing them regularly yet. Im a nurse so I live in scrubs and other then that I just wear sweats and leggins all the timeAny fun Valentine's Day stories? We didn't do much but DH got me an awesome present.   A charm bracelet and he said he will get me a charm for every month we're pregnant. So far I have 3: a christmas tree for december, a baby carriage for january, and a heart for february.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• How far along are you? Fruit? 16 weeks. Time is flying!

How are you feeling? Good besides DH pissing me off tonight!

Anything exciting going on this week appts, u/s, new shoes, etc? Hopefully meeting my SILs twin baby girls that should be coming home from the hospital tomorrow!

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Absolutely!

Any fun Valentine's Day stories? DH bought DD a red rose. She loved it and kept talking about how pretty it was. It was really cute.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • How far along are you? 16 weeks! Avocado I think 

How are you feeling?  Still waiting on that glow and my energy!   Still nauseated, throwing up from time to time, constipation, hemorrhoids, tired, as a result very depressed! 

Anything exciting going on this week appts, u/s, new shoes, etc?   Monday is a holiday and no work!!  No appointments or U/Ss for another 2 weeks. 

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?  yes to pants.  I'm trying to hold off on the short sleeve tops I've bought as it's still very cold here.  Baggy sweaters and layes. 

• imagedarjeeling:
    imageJenGivens:
    Haha!  That's cute!   How many "likes" did you get?  ;)

123 likes so far! Which means we're set on free babysitting until this LO goes to college I'd say lol!!
  • --16 weeks, an avocado

--feeling good!  still a little more tired than usual, but MUCH better than during 1st tri

--nothing exciting this week, but feel it is CRAZY that our A/S and gender reveal is two weeks from Monday.  WOWZA!  where did this pregnancy go?

--Yes.  Moved into some pieces because of comfort, others because I couldn't pull off my regular stuff and still look decent.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"