3rd Trimester

I'm going to burn my bras

I am so sick of bras in general. I can't find anything that fits right. My boobs are out of control. Anyone suggestions on good bras for a large chest? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I'm going to burn my bras

• This is likely going to sound a little weird since they are the cheapest pieces of crap you really can get for a big chest woman (im dd almost ddd before pregnancy) but I bought myself a Walmart sports bra and it is the best thing I have worn all pregnancy!! It breathes it hold them up high enough and more then anything I suspect they are going to be the best thing once I start BF since it will stretch a bit with them rather then putting pressure and lifting.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I am busting out of a DD with an actual cup. I find these days that a sleeping maternity bra is the most comfortable thing I own. The sleeping bra doesn't have an actual cup. Just a stretchable fabric that gives me enough support that I can find it tolerable, and can expand a bit when your milk comes in.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a C pre-preg and a DD - DDD now, and the Genie Bra = the best. I've heard/read mixed reviews, but I really like it. Get the kind with the shaping inserts, though. Under clothes, you can barely tell it's not a "real" bra. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Honestly I'm big chested (DD) and I'm loving Walmart's cheap sports bras and Targets Nursing Sports bras. If I'm wearing a bra that's what I wear. 
    Alexander 03/13/2008 Jace 03/20/2013 

• I completely get this! I have gone from a 34B to a 36E and am not happy about it. I have been wearing sleep nursing bras from motherhood maternity, because they are really comfortable.
  • Ugh I WISH I was a DD!  My boobs are hideous and am up to an H cup..check out Ladygrace.com they have ALL sizes, small-gigantic like me lol..they sell lots of brands that Nordstrom does and have great sales AND they have nursing bras and a great sleep bra! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for all the suggestions! I know I'm not alone :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"