November 2011 Moms

Why babies are so cute

Because when they do these things you can forgive them immediately:

- climbs on kitchen chairs with the goal of getting on top of the kitchen table

- has multiple tantrums because you direct them to something else

- takes the iPad/remote/cordless phone away and RUNS

- throws their lunch on the floor, then mischieviously grins at you

- cries and throws themself into a tizzy when you change their diaper

OMG, I am so glad DD is napping. Indifferent I was about to pull my hair out. Anything new your babies have done to make you extremely frustrated??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Why babies are so cute

• Are you watching my child!? That sounds exactly how my day went yesterday! I definitely am not enjoying his new talent of climbing on the chairs and table.
    Besides everything you mentioned, DS has been throwing everything in the garbage lately. Unfortunately, it took a couple of weeks, 2 pairs of missing slippers, missing kitchen utensils, and a whole lot of missing blocks before I realized what he was doing. Needless to say, we now have a lock on the garbage. This little boy sure does keep me moving!!
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • DD has been the temper tantrum QUEEN lately! Anytime she doesn't get her way it is apparently earth shattering. It is driving us nuts! She is also trying to climb on everything despite the fact that she isn't even standing/walking alone so I can only imagine what things will be like once she masters those skills.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEstwd2:
    Well today was supposed to be a Valentine's date with DH, but DD woke up with a mysterious 104 fever. No daycare, no date, no fun. My kid has the absolute worst timing!

Oh no! I would take our shenanigans over a sick baby any day! Hope she feels better soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagegracefulruby33:

imageEstwd2:
    Well today was supposed to be a Valentine's date with DH, but DD woke up with a mysterious 104 fever. No daycare, no date, no fun. My kid has the absolute worst timing!

Oh no! I would take our shenanigans over a sick baby any day! Hope she feels better soon!

That sinks! Hope she gets better quick!

DS is always busy! Lately, he has been throwing everything out of the doggie door. He can also reach into my kitchen drawers. He likes to rearrange my drawers throw a couple of his toys in the mix too!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • She has finally learned the word no. She now says it when I try to get her to do just about anything, and instead of just saying it, she screams it. Dinner on valentines day consisted of me asking if she wanted macaroni, no, fruit, no, chicken, no, applesauce, no, etc. Lets put Jammie's on, no. Please don't hit mommy, no.

Frustrating. And kind of funny.
  • Yes, yes and yes to all of it! My least favorite is the changing of the diaper.
  • DS1 does all of this plus he has started pulling my hair to get my attention, hitting DS2 on the head, kicking everyone, and hitting DH.  And he is the tantrum king if he doesn't get his way, gets frustrated with whatever he is doing, or just for fun.

DH says babies are cute so you don't strangle them their first couple years of life.  After that you kinda get attached to them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Climbing on tables.  O. M. G.  She just learned this yesterday. 

I posted this for the out of town family to see.  Feel free to watch a slideshow of her in action...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Czc2CBpEiE

And, yes, as soon as she made that face of 'SUCCESS', I laughed uncontrollably and even harder when she tried to deny it with her hands turned up.  lol.  And then I immediately forgave her bc she is so stinkin' cute.  Now, I have no clue how to undo what I taught her by laughing when she did something naughty like getting on the table.  Oy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"