December 2012 Moms
Options

How did everyone spend their V-day?

DH and I decided to stay in and order Thai food which was really good and I was glad the LO handled it well because I was worried about the spice and BF. It was the first time in a while that we did not go out to a restaurant for V-day but it was really nice and intimate to just celebrate at home with our new LO. We also joked about how old we are getting because we had dinner, put the baby down, and had sex and were in bed by 8:30pm. Ohhh the joys of parenting..

How did you spend your Valentines? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: How did everyone spend their V-day?

• Options

DH and I have a tradition of making a beef tenderloin. The price wasn't right this year, so we had rib roast instead, which I thought was almost just as good.

Is it sad that we didn't even attempt to DTD? We're just too exhausted from taking care of LO I guess. Tongue Tied

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was trying for 2 hours to get LO to go to sleep, ate dinner real fast, and then tried to go to sleep before LO woke up again because he only sleeps for about 2 hours between feedings on a good night. What is this sex you speak of? I would much rather sleep. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I took my kids to the zoo yesterday.

Last night, LO #2 went to bed at 5.  I expected a 7pm wake up as normal, but he slept right through it and I had to finally pull him out of the swing to put on a nighttime diaper and PJ's on him at 10:30.

LO #1 went to bed around 8.  From 8-10:30, H and I watched some TV and drank a little wine.

We had quinoa pizza bites and asparagus for dinner. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I woke up from a nap super dizzy so we just ordered a pizza, ate some chocolate covered strawberries and watched American Idol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We ate an early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory while grandma babysat. We also caught up on a couple episodes of the walking dead after LO went to sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options

imageCellis:
    I was trying for 2 hours to get LO to go to sleep, ate dinner real fast, and then tried to go to sleep before LO woke up again because he only sleeps for about 2 hours between feedings on a good night. What is this sex you speak of? I would much rather sleep. 

Hehe!

Yeah, VDay was pretty much a nonevent in our house, too. A card would have been nice, though :-/. 

Twins November 2012!

• Options
    We had gotten a gift certificate for Christmas to a fabulous restaurant that we can't afford to go to while I'm on Mat leave. We got my stepmom to babysit and for the first time since baby came we had an evening to ourselves and indulged in some yummy food. LO didn't even eat while we were gone and I'd made sure to pump and bottle feed her a few times to make shed take the bottle. After, we watched a movie on Netflix with LO and all went to bed. No sex in this house either-too tired!
  • Options
    My day was typical... Baby, cleaning, kids. I cooked ribs, smashed potatoes, and herbed green beans for dinner, and I baked a cake. DH came home for with a buttload of chocolate and a card for me. After dinner we piled in our bed with all the kids and watched Breaking Dawn Part 2. It was a nice day, everyone was happy.

MIL is babysitting the older two on the weekend so DH and I can go out for dinner. We'll be taking the baby.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageJackiemxoxo:

DH and I decided to stay in and order Thai food which was really good and I was glad the LO handled it well because I was worried about the spice and BF. It was the first time in a while that we did not go out to a restaurant for V-day but it was really nice and intimate to just celebrate at home with our new LO. We also joked about how old we are getting because we had dinner, put the baby down, and had sex and were in bed by 8:30pm. Ohhh the joys of parenting..

How did you spend your Valentines? 

We did all of this, except we ordered Italian, have a DD1 that had almost a WHOLE individual pizza and we were not in bed by 8:30. It was really nice to have an intimate dinner with our new family. DD2 sat in her little lamb beside us while we all ate:)

• Options
    Isn't it funny how things change when kids come?! Hubby bought me earrings even though we weren't going to exchange gifts. We had dinner with FIL and BIL because it was FIL's last day in town. Finished up the night watching an Elmo dvd and sharing strawberries and mms with DD1. Oh and sipped some wine before bed :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We picked up LO#1 from preschool.  And unfortunately he got sick in the car from sweetheard candies that he got in a Valentine.  Bummer!  At home I washed the carseat while my husband washed our little guy.  After both kids went to bed, we ordered chinese and watched half an episode of Downton Abbey.  This morning my husband reminded me of the card I forgot to read with all the excitement.  He wrote a really sweet card!  And I really wasn't expecting anything bc he's been so stressed at work.
  • Options
    We got a heart-shaped pizza and watched "Glee" before putting LO and ourselves to bed around 10...we are going out for a fancier dinner tonight (I couldn't get reservations on Vday) while the in-laws watch LO. We normally don't do much cause I think it's a pretty cheesy holiday, but the place we're going for dinner tonight is where we usually celebrate our anniversary, but I couldn't go this past year b/c I had GD and their menu wouldn't have had anything I could eat.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    Between DH's work and school I didn't see him yesterday, so we went to dinner at Olive Garden Wed night and brought the kids. It was nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"