March 2013 Moms

um...er...personal groomer?

I no longer can see anything 'down below' to landscape.  My humongous belly is almost making it impossible to even reach the area all that well. 

What's everybody else doing?  Does anyone have a personal trimmer that it's nearly impossible to cut yourself with?

I've joked with DH that I need some help, and he doesn't seem too interested. 

I'm not wanting super sexy, just not embarassing while in the hospital.

Re: um...er...personal groomer?

• I used DH's beard trimmer last week but in full disclosure, I did still knick myself.  It wasn't as bad as it probably would have been if I blind shaved though.  :-/
  • I saw the cutest little pink lady trimmer at WalMart this morning and almost grabbed it but didn't. I have been going at it blindly and guess I'm going to continue and just save the money.
  • Loading the player...
  • brazillian a week and a half ago- should last through labor/delivery and early stages of post partum
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bought an electrical trimmer that has attachments...kinda going at it blindly lol
  • I have  a little personal trimmer, however even with a mirror i can barely reach, it is what it is these days!
  • I just use my normal razor and shave cream. I have been shaving the same area for a long time, I don't need to see. I can feel. I do not want my DH anywhere near my crotch with a razor, nor do I want to be the one to shave his junk. 
  • I have been doing it blind in the shower....by feel with a razor.

I am just extremely careful and I make sure to recycle to a brand new razor at least once a week.   It isn't perfect....but is sure beats NOT doing anything.

• HOW FUNNY, I stayed away from the issue of shaving until recently since I am approaching week 35. The way I see it is if I do a little shaving each time I shower, it doesnt have to be the full clean job, just a little at a time, by deliv.day it will be desent enough for presentation. :p
  • April lurker!

I've either been going at it blind with one of those Venus razors that have the shave cream bars on them or I'll use an electric trimmer.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"