TTC After a Loss

~*^*~Healthy Living Accountability Check In~*^*~

It?s Friday--time to take a look back at the week and see how we did! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In addition to being accountable for your goals, I also want to hear one thing you learned this week, whether it?s about yourself (habits, breakthroughs, weaknesses, strengths), or about healthy living in general (Read a good book about food or nutrition? Watch a cool documentary? Interesting article online? Share it with us!).

fluttergirlmoonchild79: How is the new DVD? Have you avoided smoking? Tell me some more about the book you?re working your way through. 

Jenn0021: How?s your water intake? Healthy snacks? 

Saritaota614: How?s your eating this week? What kind of training will you be doing for the tough mudder?  

lindsayhilleary: You were ambitious this week! So, did you get your workouts done this week? 

sfortin9075: How are your workouts going? I?ve seen you on MFP, keep up the awesome work! 

Igoo0304: How was this week? 

ellajune2012: Have you found some balance, to help you fit exercise into your schedule a little more easily? 

ScarlettDahlia: How is your training going? 

Have a great weekend, and DON?T FORGET TO LOG IN TO MFP! 

<3
Lainie

TTC with MFI, PCOS, and endometriosis since February 2010
BFP January 20,2012, Loss confirmed January 22,2012
March-August 2012: Various medicated/IUI cycles, all BFN
Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy October 2012: Fall Cleaning, Uterus Edition
BFP 2-17-12 @12DPO Beta#1: 256 Beta#2: 1061
EDD:10-27-13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*^*~Healthy Living Accountability Check In~*^*~

• fluttergirlmoonchild79: How is the new DVD? Have you avoided smoking? Tell me some more about the book you?re working your way through.

The DVD whoops my butt (it's Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30) but I'm keeping at it hoping to see some results.  I haven't smoked in over a week but have a feeling this weekend will be a tough test because I think we'll be hanging out with nothing but smokers.  The book I'm working through is called "May Cause Miracles".  It's a 40 day program where you learn to be truly happy with your life.  A friend recommended it and it only takes about 10 minutes at most out of my day.  I'm 6 days into it right now.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• fluttergirl that book sounds interesting!

ellajune2012: Have you found some balance, to help you fit exercise into your schedule a little more easily?

I'm working on it. I totally overcommitted myself this month, so I'm just going to deal with it for now because I don't like to flake out on people, but I'm learning to say "no" to things, even if they seem interesting. It's tough for me. But I really want to get this book off the ground and I can't do it AND do everything else I want to do, so I'm learning.

I read a great article this week in Yoga Journal on a Duke University study that found doing yoga "mimics the best anti-anxiety drugs on the market today, and that it can also help people with mild depression, insomnia, and ADHD" (full article here)  I know it's helped me a lot, so it's great to see more studies being done to back this up. With that said, I'm going to go take a few deep breaths now :)

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Loading the player...
  • Jenn0021: How?s your water intake? Healthy snacks?

My water intake has actually been way better this past week. Mostly because of the UTI and me wanting to flush it out. Monday I did awesome and chugged back a ton. But since then it's been dwindling. I'm trying to keep it up though.

As for healthy snacks, I'm doing pretty good. I didn't have any Werther's all week and I've been eating good. I think my unhealthiest snack were my apple cinnamon muffins but even those aren't that bad. So I would say this week was a success!

Except for the fact that I didn't do any workouts. Oh well. Next week is a new week and I am determined to do better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Fluttergirl, I love Ripped in 30! It definitely kicks my butt, but it's an awesome workout! What level are you currently on?

ScarlettDahlia: How is your training going? 

It's going well! I had to revamp it a little because there is no way I can fit a run and cross training in on the nights that I have class. But as long as I finish the race in my goal time, I'll be happy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • sfortin9075: How are your workouts going? I?ve seen you on MFP, keep up the awesome work!

Things are going well-- we start week 3 tomorrow.  I lost 3lbs(!!!) this week! I feel a lot stronger, and am starting to be able to push myself through the tough spots-- I've always been one to stop and take a break when things get hard or give up altogether, and I'm beginning to change that, which feels amazing and will (hopefully) bleed into other areas of my life as well.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Saritaota614: How?s your eating this week? What kind of training will you be doing for the tough mudder? 

I've done a little bit better with eating this week, aside from Valentine's day.  That's a universal cheat day in my eyes.  

For the tough mudder training, an insane amount of odd push-ups, squats, cardio it's A LOT of strengthening.  There's a boot camp thing I will be following from their site, hopefully 2-3 times a week

https://toughmudder.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mudderling-boot-camp.pdf

I don't know how to make a clicky. Sad

I got my fitbit yesterday!! I LOVE it! I've taken 12,161 steps as of 9:45PM It's making me want to get up and get moving! I even find myself marching in palce to gain steps!

DH also got me zumba fitness core! It is very intense and my core is really letting me know I worked it this afternoon.  I am SORE!

Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • Hi everyone!  I posted earlier today looking for healthy tips and a few of you suggested I join your group.  (DS mentioned).

I currently weigh 180 pounds and I'm 5 foot 3. When I miscarried in Dec I was 168, so I've put on quite a bit of weight since then.  I put on 80 pounds when I was pg with DS (5 years ago) and only managed to lose 30.  Not good.

So it's time to make a change.  I've started eating healthier and have started calorie counting.  I'm working on drinking more water and getting in a daily dose of exercise.  Only started this week, but so far, so good.  I have about 55 pounds to lose before I reach my ideal weight.  I hope I get pregnant before that though, but this time I will make sure to eat healthier so I only put on a reasonable amount of weight. 

Anyway, thanks for letting me join!  Accountability is definitely what I need. 

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"