August 2013 Moms

So over feeling weird

I feel Bleh most of the time and I am beginning to grow impatient. My stomach stays in a queasy state most of the time and even when I think eating will help, it usually doesn't. Also super gassy an still pretty exhausted. I keep hearing that symptoms magically improve around the end of first trimester so I guess I will just keep waiting. I am not throwing up so I really probably shouldn't be complaining. Just needed a vent I guess.

Re: So over feeling weird

• I'm approaching week 15 and I feel exactly as you do! I've even broke down crying once or twice because I'm so tired of feeling this way all the time. 
  • This is my 3rd baby (even though its been a while...my youngest is 10) and I just keep reminding myself that this will NOT last forever.   Hang in there.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • hang in there it'll get better!  I've already gotten all my energy back and most of the time I don't feel nauseous anymore.  I actually forgot for a moment on the way home from work last night that I was pregnant.  I just made it to 13 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 14 weeks and still have my head in the loo. I had an ugly crying fit last night cuz dh and I had plans, got rid of kids, and all I could do is lay on the couch. It was so pathetic. I did have 3 decent days before that. Its starting to wane but ever so slowly.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Not to be debbie downer but some people feel like crap the entire pregnancy-my sister is one of them. I'm not talking about throwing up the whole time but just feeling overall blah/lousy and never having that wonderful 2nd trimester everyone talk about. Everybody is different! Hope you feel better
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh I totally agree with you; feeling crummy is getting so old.  I love my babies but pregnancy is awful!
    Lilypie - (4vrz)

• imageatyler727:
    I'm approaching week 15 and I feel exactly as you do! I've even broke down crying once or twice because I'm so tired of feeling this way all the time.nbsp;

This! I'm approaching 16 weeks and feel exactly the same! I had a good cry last night because I worry I might be one of the unlucky who feel this way the whole 9 months. I tell myself it's worth it but I know I'll just be sleep deprived and stressed once baby comes. At least the nausea should be gone and the general feeling of "ick" once baby is here! Chin up...
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"