March 2013 Moms

anyone else nesting?

I couldn't go back to sleep this morning at 4:20 am I dont have to get up until 6:30 for work so I cleaned my whole kitchen, like reorganized my cabinets and all.

Is this nesting or what??

Re: anyone else nesting?

• I am so right there with you....I woke up at 4:30 as well and kept making lists on my iphone of "What do to tomorrow".  I finnally just rolled out of bed around 6 am and said 'heck with it'. 

I can't wait to start doing things on my list today!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Haha my kitchen cabinets got cleaned out and reorganized last weekend! : And let me tell you.. It has been so nice all week to open them and see them organized! I kinda love nesting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes indeed. You're definitely nesting. Mine kicked in this past weekend. I haven't had much energy to do anything since I was around 4 months preggo. But, I vacuumed the whole house, cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, did all of the laundry (folded & put it up.....which never happens), organized the baby's things and a whole slew of other stuff.
  • I've been nesting for a few weeks! So far all of my kitchen cabinets, my entire basement, bathrooms, my closet, hubby's closet, and linen closet have been totally cleaned out. Nothing makes me happier than filling trash bags with clutter!!
  • Me too! Just 36 weeks and the nursery is done, cleaned and organized both hall closets no small task!, organized the bathroom under the sink was a mess!. Been keeping myself busy since I'm not working. :
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageshellmh:
    Haha my kitchen cabinets got cleaned out and reorganized last weekend! : And let me tell you.. It has been so nice all week to open them and see them organized! I kinda love nesting!

I did the same thing last week. I went off on DH yesterday when he unloaded the dishwasher and put things back in the wrong places lol. I also disassembled our vacuum yesterday and washed all of the filter parts.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm nesting at work- I've had sinus issues the past two days and should probably be home in bed but I've been so concerned about getting all of my projects to a point where someone could come in and takeover without issues that I'm still working. I told DH last night that if I didn't come to work today that it would be Monday before I got here and a lot can happen in four days.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I just never went to sleep! I was up until 5 cleaning!! All I want is for someone to come clean my baseboards. It's killing my back to do them but they are bothering me so much!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Oh, yes!!!  I want everything done NOW!!  I have 5 weeks left and my list keeps growing!
  • Third trimester nesting rocks! I toss soo much stuff in the trash that takes up space I could have for the future. Organizing by combing like things in every department of the house, scrubbing with mr.clean eraser sponges in nooks and crannies of fridge, floors, cabinet doors, handles, light switch plates, should I go on?
  • Please pass some of that nesting dust my way! I'm on maternity leave now, but still have so much to do! 
  • I wish I had the energy that comes with nesting! It took me all morning to save up the motivation/energy to vacuum my front room. Now I'm sitting on my butt thinking about the fact that I need to feed my kids... something... and at some point I also need to do dishes.
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"