February 2013 Moms
Options

Laughing

So yesterday I went into LD to see if I was leaking amniotic fluid i was not and I got to hooked up to the HR and contraction monitors. I haven't done any of that the whole pregnancy just because it's been pretty uneventful. But anyways DH was there with me and was making me laugh. It was great to see my son's movements and HR go crazy when I laughed although i wasnt sure if it was a good thing at first, but the nurse said it was wonderful because he was so active and responsive. I just wanted to share because it made me so happy. I can't believe it's only a matter of weeks or even days until I can hold him!

Also, it may have been a coincidence, but at one point I started laughing hard about something and a very satisfyingly painful non braxton hicks contraction started. Maybe laughing will eventually induce labor for me! Lol
BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image From the poster formally known as mghalpert

Re: Laughing

• Options
    : how sweet! I loved seeing my LO's heart rate go up every time my mom started talking. And I think laughing might trigger something I noticed contractions start after laughing a lot while having dinner with my kid brother/comedian.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"