February 2013 Moms

Valentines Due Date

Today is my due date! No signs of baby yet. Any others out there due today or being induced today? Good luck to all and eat some chocolate.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Valentines Due Date

• I'm due today. 

I'm making a huge batch of cupcakes and cookies with my kids for V Day and I plan to eat most of them myself.  

• I'm being induced this morning!
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • I started induction on the 12th and I am still in L and D. But one way or another, Baby J is coming today!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • I'm being induced tomorrow a.m. I was REALLY hoping to have her before VDay so I could indulge in chocolate (GD--I know pretty selfish!), but no such case. I am glad she will have her own special day to celebrate her birthday. My sister is a Christmas baby and she sure doesn't enjoy it one bit! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'll most likely have my LO today.  My water broke last night and they'll only let me go 24 hours.
  • Today was my due date :-) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am due today too. No signs of anything happening. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Really hoping something gets going soon because I don't want to be induced next week.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • I'm due today too.  Just had my 40 week appointment, and my doctor did the membrane sweep.  No sign of baby or labor yet.  I'm bracing myself for a late LO! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRiverSong82:
    I am due today too. No signs of anything happening. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Really hoping something gets going soon because I don't want to be induced next week.

Same here! 

• Due with my fourth today and feel like nothing is going on either...had my 40 week appointment this morning and scheduled another appointment for 41 weeks along with biophysical profile.....if I have to attend those appointments I might be a bit grumpy! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss
                         Mom to 3 wonderful boys( 6, 4, 20 months), and one little lady ( born 2/17).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"