November 2011 Moms

caffrin

Can you repost the pic of your DS & the cars? I think it was in the HDBD post below & I went to look at it again & saw that you changed your siggy. I'd love to see it again-- Want to attempt something similar with my older DS!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: caffrin

• I went to show my DH & was sad that it was changed. The new one is super cute too, though! Big Smile

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lol. Here you go ladies!

Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJamiesWife2010:
    I went to show my DH & was sad that it was changed. The new one is super cute too, though! Big Smile

And thank you! This age has been the most fun for me to take pictures of little man so I'm constantly doing new shoots with him!

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • imagecaffrin:

imageJamiesWife2010:
    I went to show my DH & was sad that it was changed. The new one is super cute too, though! Big Smile

And thank you! This age has been the most fun for me to take pictures of little man so I'm constantly doing new shoots with him!

This age has been the most challenging for me to get good pics of DS! He is way too 'on the go' and doesn't hold still! Haha

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJamiesWife2010:
    imagecaffrin:

imageJamiesWife2010:

This age has been the most challenging for me to get good pics of DS! He is way too 'on the go' and doesn't hold still! Haha

I agree, this is the hardest time for pics for us.  As soon as she sees the camera, she starts gunning for it and freaks out.  It ends in tears.  And so do the pictures. 

LOVE this little guy's pic though.  It's adorable and he seems so beyond his year :) to have his arms like that and smiling so sweetly.  Adorable!

• Most kids his age that I take pictures of do end in tears. But maybe because I take them so often of DS he's used to it? I dunno! But I also keep it very short with him and he seems to cooperate!

• Just precious. Thanks for reposting!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"