February 2013 Moms
Options

Im Ready

Today I found out that my induction will be tomorrow night instead of Friday morning. Due to being 1 cm dilated and 40weeks and 3 days pregnant, my doctor said there's a good chance I will be givin Cervidil ? to soften my cervix then Pitosin? to start my labor. Honestly, I was so relieved he told me this and I spent my day cleaning the house, wiping down the bassinet, crib, changing table, cleaning all of the sheets and covers, packing my hospital bag, and doing laundry. As of now, I'm going to take a warm bath and wash my hair and pamper myself so I can feel great tomorrow. I'm ready and excited and I'm so happy my pregnancy is just about over because I can not wait to see my little boy and relieve the strain on my hips and vagina lol.

Sorry about the misspelled words. My iPhone sucks when I'm posting.
Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image

Re: Im Ready

• Options
    I'm going in tomorrow night to be induced, too! Cervidil at night and then pitocin in the morning. Getting excited. I didnt have quite as productive a day though. I am fluctuating between nervous, excited, scared, ready, and then back again.
    SK
  • Options
    Im going in Fri morn at 5:45am. I don't know why when I am going to be given cervadil first. I was told my cervix is soft already, but haven't started to dilate. My sister is an RN in L&D and said that sometimes that's all that is needed to induce contractions, but if not I'll be given the pitocin. I'm kinda glad I'm going in early, instead of later. I will be up anyway with my internal alarm clock of 3:30!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagestarting all over again:
    Im going in Fri morn at 5:45am. I don't know why when I am going to be given cervadil first. I was told my cervix is soft already, but haven't started to dilate. My sister is an RN in L&D and said that sometimes that's all that is needed to induce contractions, but if not I'll be given the pitocin. I'm kinda glad I'm going in early, instead of later. I will be up anyway with my internal alarm clock of 3:30!!

My doctor said that the cervidil might be enough. But I was only 1 1/2 cm on Monday, so I'm not feeling too confident in my case. I was 75% effaced though. Who knows anyway. It would be nice though. We can pick what time we want to go in tomorrow night. I said 7, and Husband said 8pm. He thinks he'll be able to take a nap first. HAHA yeah right. I know he'll be too excited to nap Smile

SK
  • Options
    Good luck to all of you ladies who have inductions! I hope they are all quick labors!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"