May 2013 Moms

Second time moms -- any energy??

The first time I went through this I remeber getting that wondeful burst of energy in the 2nd tri. I was really looking forward to that this time especially with a 2.5 yr old running around and it was no where to be found. I'll be going on to the 3rd byt the end of the month and just keep thinking, how much more tired can I possibly get??? I think my DD is sucking the energy from me...LOL. Love her bunches though!

Anyone else dealing with this?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Second time moms -- any energy??

• Yes!  I feel even more tired in this trimester then I did in the first! Of course it doesn't help that my 2 year old decided that January 1st was the perfect day to start getting up before 5am!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Funny, this is the only pregnancy where I have felt even halfway decent during the second tri.  I'm not saying I have a lot of energy, but I don't feel as zombie like as I did with the other two. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! I never got my energy back. I'm tired all the time and feel like an awful mommy to DS lately. I'm already starting to feel big and slow too. How will I last another 11 weeks or so!!??
  • image5953fpp:
    Yes! I never got my energy back. I'm tired all the time and feel like an awful mommy to DS lately. I'm already starting to feel big and slow too. How will I last another 11 weeks or so!!??

This. When I was pg with DS, I would take afternoon naps...but not this time!

• By the time I get DD to bed after work, I basically just crawl in bed.  DH and I have just been watching TV in bed together to spend time together after she goes down because I'm zapped.

• Fifth time mom and yes, I'm wiped out by 10am! Somehow I get through until 7:45pm, when they're all asleep and I crash as soon as I clean up the tornado they made. Haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Amen sister friend. I am exhausted.
  • Oh yes, I agree. I am so much more tired this time around. I don't think I ever got the 2nd tri 2nd wind this time around. 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel better than I did 1st trimester, but then I wanted to crawl into a hole and not come out for 9 months...or ever...so it may be all relative. I'm napping tons and when I have insomnia I am a zombie the next day...especially if I have to work/can't nap. If I had a toddler to chase after I would be a wreck too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image5953fpp:
    Yes! I never got my energy back. I'm tired all the time and feel like an awful mommy to DS lately. I'm already starting to feel big and slow too. How will I last another 11 weeks or so!!??

Exactly! No 2nd wind here :(

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Exactly how I feel... This time around I have no energy. Last time I felt like I could take over the world!

I thought it was just me, glad I'm not the only one! 

• Absolutely no energy burst.  And I desperately want it.  
  • I feel exactly like you. I've been beat pretty much this entire time and have a 2 1/2 yr old running around. Then I just think how nuts its going to be after baby is here...no sleep and toddler. But they are so darn cute and it won't last forever. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 09/2009 * EDD 6/19/2010 * Born 6/12/2010

BFP#2 6/03/2012 * EDD 2/09/2013 * MC @ 5w2d 6/13/2012

BFP#3 8/30/2012 * EDD 5/16/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"